LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

black lowered wagon on 287.......blue headlights, yellow fogs...tinted all around with i belive rims.....about 730am this morn...anyone>

No rims but yeah that's prob me. Those headlights are drivin me nuts. My buddy was supposed to get me replacement bulbs a year ago. The only ones he had at the time were 8000k. It's been a whole year & I'm still waiting :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster
No rims but yeah that's prob me. Those headlights are drivin me nuts. My buddy was supposed to get me replacement bulbs a year ago. The only ones he had at the time were 8000k. It's been a whole year & I'm still waiting :rolleyes:

I remembered that story, thats why i said Coxx :lol:

phucking blue headlights :spin:

Guest subiecity

well maybe ur rims were just dirty haha:lol: its not a bad lookin car... now if i can only find out who the lowered gt wagon is in the AM goin the same route as u......btw coxx where do u live and y u headed up 287 that early?!

well maybe ur rims were just dirty haha:lol: its not a bad lookin car... now if i can only find out who the lowered gt wagon is in the AM goin the same route as u......btw coxx where do u live and y u headed up 287 that early?!

Thanks. yeah my car is f-ing filthy. :lol::lol: I havent' washed it in months.

I work up in CT so I go across 287 & up the merrit

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:eek:

OK!:confused:

we will defer all coxx tasting questions to you from here out!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest subiecity
blue GT wagon in redding this morning...... massive exuast, fdny stickers all over it giant antenna on front hood and super madd fog lights all over the thing....930 this mornini at this ma n pa's diner.....anyone?

Spotted a silver GT at Stuyvesant Plaza today rolling past Fridays.... I was parked in the parking lot..

I frequent there, but I wasn't there that day. Mine's a bit dumped too, often in the Schenectady/Colonie/Niskayuna/Rotterdam areas.

Guest JessterCPA

Quite a few:

-Silver LGT on Rt46 in Wayne with mufflers and "OUTSIDERZ" on the front window

-ABP LGT Wagon in the Newark Airport parking deck

-ABP LGT sedan in teh Newark airport parking deck

I'm so late (6 days) but spotted this nice seems 05 Legacy GT here in Greenwich with tinted windows and tints on the tails and it's white.. I think I also saw you at Stop & Shop in Norwalk on Rt. 7 last week.

Your car is nice.. It sounds stock but it turns heads just so clean!

Spotted a partially de-badged black LGT sedan with CT plates and a Perrin license plate frame Friday morning heading southbound in traffic on the Merritt Pkwy in CT at around 8:30ish. Gave the Subie wave, got a nod back.. Gotta be somebody on this forum..

Guest Gitster
Spotted a partially de-badged black LGT sedan with CT plates and a Perrin license plate frame Friday morning heading southbound in traffic on the Merritt Pkwy in CT at around 8:30ish. Gave the Subie wave, got a nod back.. Gotta be somebody on this forum..

UnstableMentaly or Ridgeracer ?