LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
where in Somers did this happen? I want details lol

Edit: sorry about your car though :-(

down by the teen center....theres a school.............i had to deal with goin to 2 funerals that week...very close people of mine passed, freinds were bein sucky, and gf is non existant right now cuz westchester girls my age are too immature for what im looking for......so anyways i had no one to vent to and i had to leave the wake early to go bail my freind outta his GF;s driveway in somers the night it was raining then froze....i was doin about 60, and was in a real pissed off mood... for the record for whoever was writing a book....nakangs are really really good tires, and no i did not have my nankangs on anyways i had brand new toyo proxes on......so i ended up missing her drivway cuz i was in such a fucked mood, i slammed on the brakes.. and went to turn into the teen center road...it was already dark, and i guess the road was already compeltly frozen, i ended up going completely sideways, sliding all the way down the road i ended up spiining the car back around, mostly forward but still not all the way, and i was still sliding at like 35ishmph...well i ended up sliding4what felt like forever!!! i ended up completely smashing into a solid snow pile close to the front entrance of the school....but since my car is lowered, i bottomed out 1st on the cement curb entrance, took out my front lip...ramped the curb, blew out my shocks, and head on into a snowpile and fucked my front end up pretty nicely.....i need new full suspension, front bumper, grill, and lip..... headlights are ok tho ;) and so is the hood thank god....

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
lolz that car needed a change of face and feel anyways..these last 2months my entire life has changed.....from money, to work, to family, to freinds, my body,...........and now i guess i can add my car to that list as well......alotta change came and...guess i couldnt help it lololz

lolz that car needed a change of face and feel anyways..these last 2months my entire life has changed.....from money, to work, to family, to freinds, my body,...........and now i guess i can add my car to that list as well......alotta change came and...guess i couldnt help it lololz

eh, just be glad you're alright and no one else got hurt either. cars are replaceable. well, so are you actually but we won't cut hairs here! :lol:

Guest subiecity
eh, just be glad you're alright and no one else got hurt either. cars are replaceable. well, so are you actually but we won't cut hairs here! :lol:

thank you much tho, i apreciate the fact that maybe there are sum nice people out there, **** my car i dont care,,,,,,im just glad i only went to 2 funerals and not my own........ im alrite tho, nothinn hurt cept maybe a lil pride n shit but ill feel better eventually, and not about my car either :)

Guest Gitster
RBP GT w/ DIY or RBS Badged front grille, and aftermarket wheels heading North on the West Side Hway yesterday around 1pm. Were going opposite directions and stopped at lights. I flashed but got nada back :spin:

Guest subiecity
Everytime I go to starbucks in yorktown before work, I see this same 07 blue sti waiting at a red light at the intersection where the texaco gas station is. EVERY morning around 7:30 - 8ish.. just felt like letting it be known lol

thats funny cuz everynight when i go to this one bar n grill place..there is always a blue STi wit exhaust parked in katonah.....i think i might kno the kid, i kno ive met him before....just cant remeber his name...all my new freinds throw names at me, and i just ask what car they drive and then ill remeber lolol

My father lives a few houses down in stonybrook from a house that has a black LGT debaged with spoiler near Nichols Road. I passed your house on xmas eve and noticed it in the driveway. If you're on here, I guess I spotted you at your house, lol.

OBP LGT sedan, mesh grill, tinited tails, couldn't see anything else more as we were going opposite directions. 1PM today in Hoboken, on Washington St and 11 or 12th street.

That was me. I also saw you over near the Skate park.

Saw Joons car over there too.

Denial is your best friend

Guest subiecity
spotted ****** val-z on 684.....i ******* rode her ass like i used too and i threw 2 middle fingers up like a playa.... how u like that bitch!?