LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

def. not me. legacygt.com plate frame on my car. just got done putting in my warrenty megan header today. got it down in an hour. just sucks that i had to do it before the winter was over. my old one that had a hairline crack in it blew out yesterday! oh well, after i finish with more suspension work i'll be doin different headers and UP

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gitster

:lol:

Im sure its not as bad as removing the rear struts. I can handle it. I just need some sort of bleeding mechanism so I can do that too.

Guest Gitster
Yeah thats why I started selling stuff in the summer and stopped spending. My struts are crap though and I really do need brakes so thats money that needs to be spent.

I'm debating if I should get suspension or not... I hate that it floats like a boat.. but I also just want to say screw it, and seize the money spending on my car... It NEVER ends lol

dude dont spend another dime on that car. It's pointless. You're not keeping it forever.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

dude dont spend another dime on that car. It's pointless. You're not keeping it forever.

Well, it's financed for a reason :lol: I'm going to keep it til the wheels fall off :):lol:

The only definite mod I'm doing next is wheels/tires come Spring, because I'm sick and tired of dismounting and mounting winter tires with summer tires :spin:

Guest JessterCPA
Spotted a Spec B pulling into McCobb's/Dunkin Donuts on Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne about 20 minutes ago?

You were in Wayne & didn't say hello?? I'm insulted.