LegacyGT.com

Least favorite modifications?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ What? I thought you liked the s-Techs... My H's have def dropped some more since the install. Ride is a bit harder. Still looks too good to go back to stock ride height.

Great thread BTW. Glad this was revived!

^ What? I thought you liked the s-Techs... My H's have def dropped some more since the install. Ride is a bit harder. Still looks too good to go back to stock ride height.

Great thread BTW. Glad this was revived!

i did like the way it looks/rides, butthe wife drives it more than i do and she doesnt like the lowered car and will probley drag it out on something.

I do wantto retract my statement about the springs being the worst mod i have done.

I will say the bbs sti wheels are the worst mod i have done. cleaning them is a pita.:icon_mrgr

i did like the way it looks/rides, butthe wife drives it more than i do and she doesnt like the lowered car and will probley drag it out on something.

I will say the bbs sti wheels are the worst mod i have done. cleaning them is a pita.:icon_mrgr

Wow. You put BBS's on wifey's car! You must love her!

Your mod needs another mod (you already know it) - get Endless SS-M pads. No more brake dust.

Still in the early stages of modding, but this thread has already caused some changes to my list!

My regret is the CDT Braxial speakers I got for the front doors. The woofer is deeper than I planned and the tweeter sticks out so far it hits the door panel. I've got the IAperformance door panel extenders, but it's not enough with a 1" spacer. Should have just stuck with Focal separates...

The G/F mod is classic, too funny... I hear the wife mod costs more!

OEM sub.

garbage trucks. for running over the front left of my car today

got a bunch of parts but not installed yet will get back in a few weeks

- AP

- cobb heavy duty R swaybar mount

- zerosport R swaybar

- zerosport downpipe

- perrin up pipe

+1 for the sticky! This is fantastic info!!! ;):D

No bad mods yet as I've been slow to do any and have done tons of research.

Of course all I've done is the JDM/EDM armrest extension, the STi STS (ala COBB or Kartboy by simply exchanging that main piece) and I've got some OEM mudflaps to install. :lol: :lol:

Glad to see jazzymt's aux in and trabbic's steering wheel haven't made this list as those are next!

Cheers!

-Ian

Putting the Borla GT Catback on my N/A. Didnt sound good due to the factory equal lenght headers, no real performance gain. The tips looked better than stock thats about all it was good for. Should have saved the money and bought suspension in the first place.

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

They leaked and looked like a fishbowl :lol: First the left after 3 months then the right after 6 months then…well its stopped now and I would never do it again.

as far as headlight clearing goes, i had condensation in the pass side because i didn't put it back in the oven the re-heat the adhesive.......once i did that 1 for the 2nd time, no prob.........

Archived