LegacyGT.com

Least favorite modifications?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • I Donated
I'm not sure what the color difference is between the different ones, but it's not super blue, just blue enough so that it makes it harder to see. I would want to do something warmer, closer to OEM color. I've heard yellow is actually the best for visibility so maybe i'll do some shade that's almost yellow.

all you have to do is order new bulbs and you can have any color or non color that you want. 4,300k is considered stock but most places only have 5k bulbs. If you want more white get a set of 4,300-5k bulbs
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Getting stock intake next week, will ditch that SPT ... or sell it here to someone who doesn't read this thread.:lol:

I have the Cobb sf intake and when the car was tuned last the Maf scaling wasn't changed. This made the car run crappy and stumble also having it run rough at idle. After a retune and the Maf scaling being changed for the intake the car now runs perfect. I thought it was running rough for other reasons but now it's perfect. I also don't like the noise much but you tune it out after a while plus myax torque after the new tune is at about 2800 rpm's.

I know intakes aren't the best on our cars however if tuned properly they are fine from what I have read. The Cobb and Ks tech I've been told at least.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• I Donated Too

all you ricers and your silencer removals :lol:

I can't think of any mods I haven't liked, actually. My component install is the only one I can think that annoys me sometimes. Oh, and sometimes I wonder if I should've kept my wingless trunk.

Avo endlinks

FMIC,.,,i had a wbr fmic, but fmic in general.

I got more power and torque with a custom tune, but day to day living and maintenence got worse. intercooler pipes scraped driveways, some hood clearance problems, more difficulty changing my dead red optima battery, ec etc,..

If i had to do it again, the perrin tmic would had sufficed for me day to day with the mods i already had.

• 2 weeks later...
Loving this thread, keep it coming. I have a nice list of what not to do! My least favorite choice was buying my LGT. Now my 99obs feels like a wore out turd and I stick my nose up at cars without heated seats :(

I actually don't feel like this about my 94 Impreza, I'm kind of sad about selling it, >_<

I just think the old car is still a good car, but I have this nicer newer 05 LGT now, and it's buttery smooth and yah. RIP 94 Impreza!

I still have my 99, its just that it has 215,000 miles on it. Shifter bushings are shot. 1st and 2nd gear syncros are shot. Oh and the ej22 was never a powerhouse haha. I love that car, but its certainly seen better days.

I actually don't feel like this about my 94 Impreza, I'm kind of sad about selling it, >_<

I just think the old car is still a good car, but I have this nicer newer 05 LGT now, and it's buttery smooth and yah. RIP 94 Impreza!

Least favorite mod: Cobb turbo heat shield which broke off... twice. Shieldless now.

The Cobb heat shield was my least favorite non-mod, I never bothered installing that hokey piece of tin since it was such a p.o.s. right out of the box. (least favorite actual mod was a lightweight flywheel)

Archived