LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

I'm probably cheaper than the next guy, but I cannot believe that people are falling all over themselves about how great AN EXHAUST LEAK SOUNDS! If you look up ricer in the dictionary, intentional exhaust leaks have to be right up there with cut springs and 3 foot tall aluminum wings...:icon_roll

:lol: so true

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had two guys approach me today and tell me how good the car sounded. The first was a co-worker... who said the car sounded "mean".

The second was a guy with a WRX wagon at the gas station this evening. We chatted for a few minutes (we're both stg 2) and then I started the car up to leave. He gave me the big thumbs up and yelled "that sounds awesome"!

I was pleased...... :D

^^Are you still running the delete muffler mod or did you return to stock when you put the washers in?

I am still working on the second delete pipe... so right now I have both stock cans on with 2 washers on each side....

Did it last night but only used 1 washer and it has a nice tone between 2-3,000 RPM. One is all I need. I think it's a very good mod especially for the money. Anyone use Jedimaster's silencer removal mod and this mod together?

It does sound nice. I ran across town today and I was happy to be in stop and go traffic around the University just so I could hear the rumble. I actually enjoyed puttering around town.

I had two guys approach me today and tell me how good the car sounded. The first was a co-worker... who said the car sounded "mean".

The second was a guy with a WRX wagon at the gas station this evening. We chatted for a few minutes (we're both stg 2) and then I started the car up to leave. He gave me the big thumbs up and yelled "that sounds awesome"!

I was pleased...... :D

Reviews don't come much better than that!!

:icon_surp

All you guys trying it - I'm glad you love it. Not only does it sound awesome - but for us 5MT guys - it helps you get a good launch, or just start smoothly, as you can hear how the engine is turning, and if it's lugging or about to stall. This way you can look cool and be smooth all at once.

Just what I always wanted!!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Ok guys, glad you all think this leak is really great!

I tried it however, and my tank of gas is getting BOMBED...

This mod is gettin changed asap...

lollers this won't make your MPG worse - the only reason it went down was because your flooring it everywhere to hear the rumble and roar!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

lollers this won't make your MPG worse - the only reason it went down was because your flooring it everywhere to hear the rumble and roar!!

NOT true...this entire tank was on the freeway cruising...

My indicator in the dash seems to think i'm getting 21mpg, but the tank indicator is at a half of a tank...with only 115miles...

NOT true...this entire tank was on the freeway cruising...

My indicator in the dash seems to think i'm getting 21mpg, but the tank indicator is at a half of a tank...with only 115miles...

It's not this mod. I filled up this morning and most of my drive is Interstate and I average around 28 this morning. I've been driving around town this afternoon and sure it's down to 25.1, but that's me listening to the purr of them leaks in "me" exhaust system.