LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

My milage has been exactly the same since I did the Hog-mod exhaust.

Hey... speaking of which... you want me to change the title of this thread Hogmeat? Maybe something like.... "The Hog-mod exhaust experience" :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...you want me to change the title of this thread Hogmeat? Maybe something like.... "The Hog-mod exhaust experience" :lol:

I vote for "Hog-Spacer" mod! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

My milage has been exactly the same since I did the Hog-mod exhaust.

Hey... speaking of which... you want me to change the title of this thread Hogmeat? Maybe something like.... "The Hog-mod exhaust experience" :lol:

Yah! Make it something funny - I can never think of funny things to say.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Is there a "walkthrough" for this.:lol: But on the serious side what Diameter is the washer we need?

Honestly, I'm not sure. Go under you car and take 1 bolt out, leaving 1 in (OK for a short drive to store), and find 2 washers that fit over it. Note the size, and let us know here!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

:iam:

Now - I can't discuss exactly who makes this as I'm under a form of an "NDA". You all know what happened last time I let something slip without thinking it was any big deal...Bosal was pissed. :oops:

This is a bolt-on exhaust, keeps stock hanger locations, and even keeps the stock tips! This is what makes it so inexpensive!! Makes it completely stock looking, but unleashes a ton of that boxer rumble at idle, and turns into a tame roar when you floor it. A few backfires and pops always accompany it.

I won't release the price of this yet - i'd like to hear your opinions first. But I'll say one thing...You think cat-backs that cost several hundred were crazy? So did I. This is something that will NOT hurt your wallet!!

Here is an audio clip of it outside the car: Cheap digicam, so it's alot deeper than it will record - but still provides a decent idea...

http://media.putfile.com/Outside-Exhaust-92

Here is a vid of the inside with door open/closed and RPM's:

http://media.putfile.com/Inside-Exhaust-99

Let me know what you all think!!

Hogs-Flow-Hole

My vote's amended - I'm backing this one as my new favorite!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

more like patened dumbass technology.

WTF?

why can't people just save up money to buy quality products.

it's this ricer mentality that has almost ruined the performance car scene

for me( besides the fast and the furious)

about twenty years ago when I started hooking up cars it was alot different.

first off you had to have a performance car to begin with like a Datsun 510 or a Conquest TSI or Subaru XT6 not just some compact car you could put rims on.

I got news for the people that think that a Honda Accord is a sports car because it has so many aftermarket parts avail. Crappy Chinese Wal-Mart perfomance parts that is. which brings me to the current washer mod.hardware stores do not sell performance parts period.what's next ? grocery store ? maybe

a cheap NOS system that includes a can of whip cream and 6ft of kite string:lol:

Subaru friends don't let Subaru friends do ricer mods. don't do it!

let's bring it back to the time when real tuning and subtle looks were the rage.

time to unpimp the scene

more like patened dumbass technology.

WTF?

why can't people just save up money to buy quality products.

it's this ricer mentality that has almost ruined the performance car scene

for me( besides the fast and the furious)

about twenty years ago when I started hooking up cars it was alot different.

first off you had to have a performance car to begin with like a Datsun 510 or a Conquest TSI or Subaru XT6 not just some compact car you could put rims on.

I got news for the people that think that a Honda Accord is a sports car because it has so many aftermarket parts avail. Crappy Chinese Wal-Mart perfomance parts that is. which brings me to the current washer mod.hardware stores do not sell performance parts period.what's next ? grocery store ? maybe

a cheap NOS system that includes a can of whip cream and 6ft of kite string:lol:

Subaru friends don't let Subaru friends do ricer mods. don't do it!

let's bring it back to the time when real tuning and subtle looks were the rage.

time to unpimp the scene

You don't even know what you are talking about. :lol:

I have both a Subaru and American muscle. The cost does not determine the coolness factor... and it definately doesn't determine the rice factor. Most ricey cars I see have a crap load of $$ spend on big wings and body kits. Does that make it acceptable... since it was expensive? Not in my book.

Maybe you should try it before you label it "ricey". I think it sounds pretty mean and looks completely stock. ;)

it definatly has a nice sound. does it help the tiny ass pipes that come stock? no.. but its a nice addition till you get a catback... besides theres only like 4 on the market right now.. and 2 of them simply suck so im going to wait to see what the market offers in a year.