LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

I had my LGT at the dealer today for some warranty work on the interior.... but I left the Hog-zawst mod in place.

You should've heard it when they drove it into the bay. It sounded awesome. :lol: I'm at 35,500 miles... so they can kiss my a##.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^I'm not worried about it until it gets to be wintertime, when my apartment complex adopts its "salt the shit out of everything" plan. A little water I can take, hell it will prob evaporate soon enough anyway. Salt, on the other hand...
The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

it's "pop" waaaay up in these parts. at least we can agree it's not all "coke"

It is a COKE. Where i come from :p, when asked if you want a Coke, you reply Yes. Then the person offering it says, What kind of Coke? Sprite, Dr. Pepper, or Coca Cola :)

Well, I'm more concerned about the filler valve, on any overflow the gas runs down the inner fender well.

I'm paranoid by nature though, but since the gas station I've been filling at lately has had the fuel shutoff not work twice, just runs through my mind when I see something like this.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Mine has been on since Feb - in Iowa. Really, you don't see any smoke coming from "under" the car. You just have to trust me on this.

Or, you don't.

If you don't like it - 5 minutes to close it back up!

giggity!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Mine has been on since Feb - in Iowa. Really, you don't see any smoke coming from "under" the car. You just have to trust me on this.

Or, you don't.

If you don't like it - 5 minutes to close it back up!

giggity!

I can vouch for this... the condensation in the morning comes out my tailpipes.... don't know how... but it does....

And as far as the underside temperature.... I have taken some readings with my IR gun and it doesn't read any higher temp than the rest of the underside of the car....

My Hogmeat Wonder Washers are history. It only took me two days of driving and it dawned on me what it sounds like. When I was a kid some of my friends had home-made go-karts with a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton with a bad muffler and a centrifugal clutch. The noise the car made as the revs rose and fell with the automatic trans sounds to me just like those go-karts did. Naturally this recollection is clouded by many years and my current not-so-good hearing. Sorry Hogger, but I gave it a try.
It is still ugly.

Well, I will tell you guys this. It doesn't work well when you have equal length headers.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

well, the issue for me isn't the "Honda" sound. Its the fact that 3 spacers are too loud, 2 spacers sound wrong.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

IBvid from when he had straight pipes.

we have the same car. same color. same tint. same wheels. weird watching the vid.

if by straight u mean no pipes then yep. i had straight pipes with all my cats, stock suspension and no tints. get it right. and that sucks some one has the same car as me??? time to get new wheels and make a custom exhaust