LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

One more soldier joining the Hogzaust platoon......I used the 12g copper wire and it sounds great. Now we'll have to see if the significant other notices or not, as I won't be telling.

Of course with all this new performance sound, it's really making me want to go Stg II.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^

Are you stage 1 yet???

Stage 1 in Hogzhaust? Yes.

Stage 1 in engine tune? Nope. I was forcing myself to wait 'till spring......which would be about now except for the 20" of snow we got over the last week. :mad: I'll be ordering my AP/TDC map within the next week or so.

I'm still on the fence with going stage 1 for now and waiting to see what happens with the TDC catted downpipe they're supposedly making or just going stage 2 right away with a Crucial shorty DP.

Already got the STI up sitting here waiting to go in......if only doing the DP/UP was as easy as the Hogzhaust install.

If i can reccomend something - go Stage 1 with a Gutted Downpipe/Gutted Uppipe. No CEL's, and almost all the power, plus topend (where our cars suffer) of Stage 2 without the added risk of pushing everything to the very limits.

Thats how I've been for almost a year now! It's cheaper, more "dealer friendly" and more stealthy. Plus a little more comfortable.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

If i can reccomend something - go Stage 1 with a Gutted Downpipe/Gutted Uppipe. No CEL's, and almost all the power, plus topend (where our cars suffer) of Stage 2 without the added risk of pushing everything to the very limits.

Thats how I've been for almost a year now! It's cheaper, more "dealer friendly" and more stealthy. Plus a little more comfortable.

I suppose if one doesn't drill holes in the exhaust while doing so :-)

Which one was the real pain again? The up or the down?

I've been thinking of getting an STI up for like $50-75 used (looks OEM), and then maybe gutting the downpipe.

Are you running a Cobb stage 2 or what?

lol...$1.06 pricey? Car payments must kill you.

I hope this spring continues to bring in lots of new hogzausters. I'm pumped.

Got my new PDX Tune coming soon too. I'll be sure to let everyone know how a Stage 1 PDX compares to a Stage 1 TDC...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

lol...$1.06 pricey? Car payments must kill you.

I hope this spring continues to bring in lots of new hogzausters. I'm pumped.

Got my new PDX Tune coming soon too. I'll be sure to let everyone know how a Stage 1 PDX compares to a Stage 1 TDC...

Stage 1? I thought you were at stage 2?

HV

Guest Gitster
I just looked on the main Forum screen, and saw that this thread was in "Performance Modifications" and had a laugh.