LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absolutely not. If you want something done right, do it yourself. And you know you can't do the real work until everything is perfectly clean...

I think there was something else inferred by "dusting" Hogmeat - it was in quotes, you know, like another intern, Monica Lewinski's "dusting"???

leave it stage 2 for a week or so - you get used to it, real fast. Just like the power of the car. Soon Stage 2 will be normal, and not loud enough!! I almost wish mine was louder!

Straight pipes FTW!

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3371442942322151040]05 Legacy GT Muffler delete[/ame]

;)

Guest Gitster
I just realized how much this mod stirs the demons. I really like the sound when first performed but its been a few weeks and I'm used to it, I cant really even hear stage 2 anymore. I think this Forum in general stirs the mod demons.

I just realized how much this mod stirs the demons. I really like the sound when first performed but its been a few weeks and I'm used to it, I cant really even hear stage 2 anymore. I think this Forum in general stirs the mod demons.

Same here. When I installed to stage one (still am) I was like, oooh, that sounds cool. So much better then stock!

Now I'm like... I can barely hear it. I need to get my ass under my car again and throw some more washers at it :lol:

Yup. Scary isn't it? I thought Stage 2 was going to be a little too loud over time - and now it's not loud enough! I did a Stage 4 for awhile, and there honestly wasn't much difference. So I just went back to stage 2 - just cause I know it'll be too loud to others.
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• 2 weeks later...
I think there was something else inferred by "dusting" Hogmeat - it was in quotes, you know, like another intern, Monica Lewinski's "dusting"???

I think that Hogmeat did get it.

Would you want Monica "dusting" for you?

Hogmeat is more a DIY guy from my understanding

I think someone here needs to fabricate some thin metal plates (like the gaskets) with a cut out in them to send the exhaust gas downward. You could sell them in different quantities to get different sounds. Just think, hogmeat, you could have your little steaming hog picture on packets of thin metal things!

I have a CNC mill, but that would be like swatting a fly with a cluster bomb!