LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

I'm sorry you didn't like your Hogzaust Mod. I will gladly refund all your money (unlike some vendors around here) promptly. Let me check my records...ok, you paid me $0. Refund sent! :) :) :)

That's the beauty - you didn't loose anything but a little time, and gained a fun exercise on your car.

I was wondering what it would sound like on a 2.5i - as they have different headers and collectors, and no turbo, etc etc. I bet it really changes the pulses. Do you have a digicam? Take a video and post it up (or email to me, i'll post it.) I'd love to hear it - especially stage 2.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gitster

Hahaha, I made that post because of all the controversy we've been having lately with all the horney guys ganging up on the 3 or 4 women we have on this site. I was jk Val. But naturally I was going to get some trash from it.

On another note, to anyone that has trouble with this mod, I give Val very much respect for doing it on her own! Now I dont know you, and I dont know your technical skill level, but most girls I know your age wouldnt know the difference between an open and closed end wrench, never mind metric or standard, or even knowing where to look for the exhaust flange!! Nice work.

But to all the "guys" up above who couldnt get their "nuts" off, keep trying.

Hahaha, I made that post because of all the controversy we've been having lately with all the horney guys ganging up on the 3 or 4 women we have on this site. I was jk Val. But naturally I was going to get some trash from it.

On another note, to anyone that has trouble with this mod, I give Val very much respect for doing it on her own! Now I dont know you, and I dont know your technical skill level, but most girls I know your age wouldnt know the difference between an open and closed end wrench, never mind metric or standard, or even knowing where to look for the exhaust flange!! Nice work.

But to all the "guys" up above who couldnt get their "nuts" off, keep trying.

Considering what Val had to put up with in the "Post a pic of yourself" thread, this thread is tame. But she handles herself quite well.

I have to agree with your comments. Val has shown herself to be quite capable, both in handling guys and handling wrenches. She'll fit right in here!

Val, it's nice to have you here.

OMG? Your a girl? Never would have guessed. And who is going to link me to these so called pictues?!?

:lol:

You're just going to have to go hunting for them yourself, Hogmeat. It's not like we're going to *help* you add to the attention she already gets....

Yeah, Hog! I say give him a full 15% sales commission! On a 10-cent washer, that 1.5 cents will add up fast! After he sells 100 washers, he can buy a hot dog!

Oh, wait....Hogmeat might be offended if someone eats pork. Make that an all-beef hot dog!

The only problem I see here is that I don't think ANYBODY is getting their washers from Hogmeat, so 15% of $zero, is,... um,... let me think,.... about $zero!

Rats, and there was so much potential there....

Hogmeat was rating himself, but he's way high, IMO.

As for val-z, she's a 10 in my book!

:lol: :lol:

So, do I get extra points for having owned THREE Subarus? (My first was a Justy, a few years back, and I still own my second and third Subies.)

Hmm,... okay,... I think I'm missing your meaning Hogmeat.

Care to elaborate? 6.5 out of 10 what? I know you can't be rating either me or Val, cuz we both gotta be higher than that!!! :lol::icon_bigg

OMG? Your a girl too? Holy crap. Come to the Hogmeaty. Plenty to go around!

By the way, a 6.5 is dead-on. I mean, it's almost a 7! I don't just doll out the 10's and 5-stars....

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

While installing my rear sway bar mount reinforcement brackets I discovered that I had lost a bolt connecting to my Y pipe and gained the Hog-zawst mod. And I thought all the extra noise was because I recently replaced the OEM header and the 3rd cat with a high flow one.

Hog-zawst.jpg.174cfef1af1dc948c5cf9a6cd3a3eaac.jpg

OMG? Your a girl too? Holy crap. Come to the Hogmeaty. Plenty to go around!

By the way, a 6.5 is dead-on. I mean, it's almost a 7! I don't just doll out the 10's and 5-stars....

Sheesh, Hogmeat. You really need to find out who you're talking to before you go making assumptions like that!!!! (If you had visited that picture thread, you'd know...)

Yes, Val is indeed a girl, but I most definitely am not. I was just rating myself for Val's sake.... I didn't want to just say she was higher than a 6.5, and make her stand out, so I included myself out of concern for her.

I would hope that some of the women-folk would rate me higher than a 6.5, but I have no idea about that. I have not been rated by any of them, as far as I know. Maybe it's just wishful thinking???

So being a new owner, I went to Stage 2 Hogzaust this weekend. And I can say initially I was undecided, I mean I liked the sound, nice and throaty, but then my wife saw and heard the mod, and her comment was, "how old are you?" I then I realized why I was undecided and why I will probably go back to stock. I mean, I am 33 years old, and here I am modding something strictly for sound, no performance gain whatsoever. So for me, call me old, but I really want the performance, not the sound that goes along with it. I'll go buy a geniune turbo-back if I want one. This mod is simply all show, no go for me. Sorry.

not only are you old but you are rich

2$ mod = sound of 750$ turbo back

I dont think SubieDriver is a girl, he just sounds pretentious cause hes from the south.

Careful! If being in the south is making me pretentious, then I suppose it's time to move again. I was born and raised a yankee, so it's easy to feel superior down here.

<ducks for cover as rocks and beer bottles start flying>

Just kidding. Both north and south have good points. I loved the snow in Michigan, loved the sun in Florida, but Georgia is a nice happy medium between the two. Though I do miss all the snow sports...

Actually, my grandparents are imports from Europe, so I'm not really a yankee or a southerner, so you can *all* throw yer beer bottles at me! My family wasn't even on the American continent when that silly little war happened back in the 1860s, so I don't need to take sides.

Guest Gitster
Haha, jk jk. But seriously Here in the Northeast, I dont think I know anyone that was here when that silly little war happened. My family came over with the rest of the immigrants in the early 20th century. Were all European up here.

Haha, jk jk. But seriously Here in the Northeast, I dont think I know anyone that was here when that silly little war happened. My family came over with the rest of the immigrants in the early 20th century. Were all European up here.

and us new englanders are black from the waist down :lol:

My father's side came over around 1920, while my mother's side came around 1890, so we've been here just over 100 years.

For those whose families did go through that war, I presume it was neither silly nor little, so I meant no offense. Just having a little fun....

So stage 1 = 1 washer

stage 2 = 2 wash

Stage 500 = 500 washers?

I don't want to go through 73 pages just to get that info.

Yep, you got it. Stage 1.5 would be 1 washer on one side and 2 washers on the other (meaning 1 washer on each bolt of one side, and 2 on each of the other...)

Why miss out on the fun of reading all 73 pages???