LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

I just looked on the main Forum screen, and saw that this thread was in "Performance Modifications" and had a laugh.

As is "rear fog light install", "intake silencer removal", etc. 90% of the threads are not performance related...haha

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stage 1? I thought you were at stage 2?

HV

I meet the minimum stage 2 requirements - which is a gutted downpipe - but i'm too chicken to run a stage 2 map. I did run one for a week - but didn't feel a HUGE boost over stage 1 - because i think my STI uppipe and fully gutted stock downpipe wasnt enough to breathe the boost levels stage 2 puts out.

So I run a stage 1 - which lets me feel at "peace". I am trying PDX for 2 things - Throttle remapping - to get rid of the delay, and the 2300 RPM studder I still have.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

I went away for a week vacation this past week. When I left, I was used to my car, and considered it quiet. After riding around town in other people's cars for a week and coming back, I almost reverted back to stock! Seemed so loud (NICE, but loud). Now, Im used to it again....:)
Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

I think half of this thread is done by hoggers so a little more 1/2 of all his posts come from this thread....what will he do w/o it.

That's why we have to keep it going. We don't know what he would do without it, so we must ensure he never has to do without it. We'll keep it running forever! (besides, it'll take almost that long to get to 10,000, which is his stated goal...)

I want to see someone do a Stg10, put like a 1/4" threaded rod from each pipe, so that the Y and the Mufflers are about 3" or more apart. HAH. HOG EVOLVES!

It would be an effective way to go straightpipe and look stock...(although loud)

I think half of this thread is done by hoggers so a little more 1/2 of all his posts come from this thread....what will he do w/o it.

It's a religion!!! Are you an infidel??? If so, beware the wrath of Lord Hogmeat, for surely he shall smite you!!

Just cut the gasket...it works great

After being Hog Stg3'ish, I may cut the gasket after all. You know, there's still room for evolution in this thread.

We could have someone make a video of the installation, with an in-detail pdf, as well as video/sound clips of each stage.

Now that would be comical....I guess Ill start working on it...