LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah....you're a Subaru owner, so I guess you're just a Darn Yankee!

Just put a gun rack in your rear window and you'll be accepted just fine! :lol:

Well, I bought all my Subies in the South, one in Florida, and two in Georgia. That must count for somethin...

I'm glad I'm only a darn yankee! (or would that be durn?) It won't be too many more years, and I'll have spent as much time in the South as I did in the North.... then I'll be half and half.

Wonder if anyone has tried to pass emissions with this mod on?

If I remember correctly they just hook up a tube to tips and put the car on the rollers right? Thus if more gases are escaping at the "hoggy" area less goes to the machine, thus making you a ULEV or LEV once again?

i just got back from my 20 mile drive with the Hog-zawst system. I went stage 2 as people on here put it. and must say im mimpressed. i love the sound espically down shifting. let hope the wife likes it. she out spending my mod money.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Wonder if anyone has tried to pass emissions with this mod on?

If I remember correctly they just hook up a tube to tips and put the car on the rollers right? Thus if more gases are escaping at the "hoggy" area less goes to the machine, thus making you a ULEV or LEV once again?

Here in Atlanta, the emissions is done on newer cars by plugging their computer into the OBDII port and the ECU responds that everything is ok (unless you have a Check Engine light on).

Older cars are checked by exhaust gases, but that's pre-'95 I believe.

Another thing, most emissions places around me only have rollers for one set of wheels, so they can't handle an AWD vehicle. In that case, they would only do the exhaust check (again, only on older cars).

I don't know if it's the same by you, but I hope this helps.

Guys...the hoz mod has NOTHING to do with emissions. You could take your muffler off and "pass" emissions (in theory), but fail inspection. Emissions is how many pollutants you are putting into the air, aka catalytic converter. Your mufflers do nothing for exhaust gases, ALL they do is quiet it down. So go to stage 100 if you want, you'll still pass with flying colors, EVEN if they put you on the sniffer test. The gasses coming out from the hog mod and the gasses coming out of the muffler are 100% the same.
Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Bump for info on HogZawst for Mazda3 2.3l sedan (if anyone knows).

HV

... shaking my head.. I cant believe this thread is as long as it is. And why I even look at it sometimes is beyond me. All you have to do is find a spot anywhere in the freakin exhaust system where its bolted together and just put washers in there as spacers!! Come on people!!!

Guest Gitster
Bump for info on my Lawn Mower, do you think I will still be able to cut grass if I Hog it? Im thinking about some other stealth mods, maybe upgrade to gunmetal 8" wheels, I cant wait for the Grassexport 2.5 to come out so I can bump it to stage .33333.

Grassexport

Grassexport? Doesn't that come from Mexico in "quarter" and "fat sack" increments?

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

... shaking my head.. I cant believe this thread is as long as it is. And why I even look at it sometimes is beyond me. All you have to do is find a spot anywhere in the freakin exhaust system where its bolted together and just put washers in there as spacers!! Come on people!!!

I realize that. I was asking if anyone knew if there was a convenient location - some research seemed to say for the MZ3, it's a single piece all the way from downpipe to tip. Was wondering if anyone knew any different?

Why don't I just look under the car? It's been raining pretty good the last few days in the mornings, and by the time I get home from work it's dark and sometimes still raining (car parks outside, no room in the garage).

HV

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG I was laughing my ass off. Why do you check it? Cause you love the fumes?? Trainwreck?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Did I ever tell you how much I hated Statics? It made me drop out of engineering school, and become the hideous man I am today...

Anyways, this made me laugh till I cried...

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/fecurtis/ramp.jpg

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST