LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanna be 1002, oh yeah....I have done this to a few cars, with varying noise levels, it's great. 1 washer thick/2 washer thick/3 washer thick........the three stages of hogzaust? The only bad thing is during inspection time, after it's been rotted away, by the salt. I had to use double gaskets, and sealant. Oh, well whatever.

I wasn't going to drink tonight - but now that you've stolen my glory - I think I need another bottle of Grey Goose. I'll just drink myself into oblivion. That will make all the pain go away.

Unless I end up drinking too much again - and throwing up blood. That was bad.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

lols. do this - go buy an ELECTRIC impact wrench. It's something you'll use throughout life. It'll hammer those bolts right off. It'll get the job done. Plus, the next time something like this comes up - your covered.
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

oh yesh. It's lovely. My boss who traded in his WRX was going to buy either an STi or a Mazda RX-8. He picked the RX-8. Needless to say, his questions and comments about my car - and his comments about how there isn't really any power in his RX-8....well, I think he regrets his decision.

The whole 1,000 post thing was a little anti-climatic, no?

I think you made it a little anti-climactic by stealing Hogger's 1000th post. If you had let him have it, it would have been MUCH more climactic!

Now, as Hogger said, we have to go for 10,000!

You Snooze... you lose!

Boo hoo! Let me get you a tissue... you whiner! :lol:

I was just whining for Hogger's benefit. He had his fifteen minutes of fame snatched from him at the last minute. Fame and glory were within his reach, only to have it snatched from him before he could grasp it with his hogzaust carbon covered hands. Who knows if he'll ever get the chance for glory ever again.

So we have to rally the troops to step forward, to reach for the goal of 10,000 posts, to give Hogger a second chance at fame and glory!

I was just whining for Hogger's benefit. He had his fifteen minutes of fame snatched from him at the last minute. Fame and glory were within his reach, only to have it snatched from him before he could grasp it with his hogzaust carbon covered hands. Who knows if he'll ever get the chance for glory ever again.

So we have to rally the troops to step forward, to reach for the goal of 10,000 posts, to give Hogger a second chance at fame and glory!

:lol: That's good!