OB Lee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK everyone, I contacted Koni and here is what they said:

For the Legacy, we do not yet have a due date. We have turned in the information to KONI Holland many monthes ago but last I heard they have not sent us back the final production drawings for certification and sign-off to go to production. They did give us part numbers of 8641-1501Sport front and 8041-1365Sport rear but I don’t have any info beyond that at this time. I am hoping for early Spring availability but can’t make any guarantees.

335HP/360Tq VF-22/1820 clone with Meth

thanks for the update.

OK everyone, I contacted Koni and here is what they said:

For the Legacy, we do not yet have a due date. We have turned in the information to KONI Holland many monthes ago but last I heard they have not sent us back the final production drawings for certification and sign-off to go to production. They did give us part numbers of 8641-1501Sport front and 8041-1365Sport rear but I don’t have any info beyond that at this time. I am hoping for early Spring availability but can’t make any guarantees.

Ok, I've got 30,000 relatively easy miles on my stock shocks, 8,000 miles of which are on my Swift springs. My wagon's rear end is kinda bouncy and those damn rear springs squeak like a bastard when cold. Koni better be quick or I'm going to have to go for stock shocks.

Ok, I've got 30,000 relatively easy miles on my stock shocks, 8,000 miles of which are on my Swift springs. My wagon's rear end is kinda bouncy and those damn rear springs squeak like a bastard when cold. Koni better be quick or I'm going to have to go for stock shocks.

Gotta be kiding. Forget about Konis and get Bilsteins. Excellent set is offered for sale right now in the marketplace forum.

Just a quick update. Koni called today and they want me to stop by next week for some additional measurements. I'll let you know what I hear during the trip.

On a side note, I really like the ride. :icon_bigg

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted on what they say and see if you can get a date of when we can expect to see these in the market.

Just a quick update. Koni called today and they want me to stop by next week for some additional measurements. I'll let you know what I hear during the trip.

On a side note, I really like the ride. :icon_bigg

if you would, ask Lee about the OBXT application please. I know it's a longshot, but that's why he started this project and it might be my next purchase :D

Archived