LegacyGT.com

Koni dampers for Legacy

OB Lee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the BL/BP you want the HTS006. That site and two others I came across the other day all had the exact same shipped price on them. You will need the JDM/Bilstein tophats for proper fitment in front.

There are web sites that list the Tokico HTS006 adjustable struts/shocks at $558 shipped for the set.

I'll bet NOBODY has any in stock. We went through this in another thread with a couple of vendors. I just got my refund back from a shop in Dallas that claimed they could get them, charged my card, then it took three weeks to get a refund when they couldn't produce.

It appears the remaining supply has been exhausted. Tokico has stopped producing them.

Ron

sweet just ordered them from that site over the phone. shipped to my door for $557.96 :icon_bigg

I hope like hell that you get them, but my gut tells me you will have a refund in your future like rporter and Scottybue.:(

ignore him, he'll go away.

Something tells me more than a half dozen sets made it over here on the boat before Tokico decided (foolishly) to not sell them in NOAM. Just a matter of being lucky enough to snag what's left of the remaining initial shipment. Time will tell though.

Something tells me more than a half dozen sets made it over here on the boat before Tokico decided (foolishly) to not sell them in NOAM. Just a matter of being lucky enough to snag what's left of the remaining initial shipment. Time will tell though.

As I understood it, the product was already discontinued and it was remaining inventory from Japan that was shipped over here.

ignore him, he'll go away.

sweet just ordered them from that site over the phone. shipped to my door for $557.96 :icon_bigg

Good luck, but most of these small vendors don't carry stock, they order from the mfr.

Read through this thread from a few months ago:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50355

Down in the thread is our Tokico discussion. Odds are you won't see a set. The Outperformance shop is where a couple of us ordered, and they are the ones who sent me the refund check when Tokico couldn't produce.

Ron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love tht Koni's in my wife's car. Too bad this fell through because I think shortened strut bodies w/ Koni inserts would have been a possibility. Lowered w/ more travel FTW :D

Koni ignoring the LGT FTL :(

:spin:

Archived