LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

Thanks for all the comments guys. I double checked the y-pipe and it is 2.5". The midpipe is 3". All of it is 304 stainless.

BTW, good eye there BoxerGT2.5. The right muffler's alignment is a little off, right now. That is one of the things being worked on right now.

Rodan: The tips on the MR system are staggered like yours. The outside tip probably needs to be about .25" shorter to make it a touch more noticeable. BTW, are your tips 2.25"? Looks like it in the pics.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow those look great! So that is staggered angle cut dual tips. What are the diameter of those pipes in that pic 2.5" they look fine

Wow, 304 stainless! Crucial better get their guys to hurry-up on the LGT prototyping - or I foresee losing some customers to this setup!

I've had quite a bit of Megan stuff in the past on my DSMs, and for their cost, they're nice stuff. Hoping this will carry-through to this CBE! Can't wait to see it released!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Wow, 304 stainless! Crucial better get their guys to hurry-up on the LGT prototyping - or I foresee losing some customers to this setup!

I've had quite a bit of Megan stuff in the past on my DSMs, and for their cost, they're nice stuff. Hoping this will carry-through to this CBE! Can't wait to see it released!

Allen are you going over to the dark side.......:icon_tong

If Megan is 2 months away from production on this then I still think Jeremy is on that timeline. He just needs to get his prototype up with pics to counter this offereing....

Should be interesting

Thanks for the compliments!

My tips are 2.25", but I think 2.5" will look better, and I'm planning to make a set of 2.5" tips when I get moved into the new house...

Although, if the tips come out right, the rest of this Megan system looks very nice!

Yeah because they are off the stock muffler... When I put them on the new mufflers, i will have them seated higher and tucked alot better but I will let you know how the 2.75" fit. I will try to take some better pictures today of the 2.5". Dusk has a nice effect on RBP...

Al's setup is definitely one of the best looking I've seen. :) Replicating that would do us all well, IMHO.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Al's setup is definitely one of the best looking I've seen. Replicating that would do us all well, IMHO.

+1 2.5" looks just about perfect. Needs a little more stagger, and I prefer angle cut myself... ;)

+1 2.5" looks just about perfect. Needs a little more stagger, and I prefer angle cut myself... ;)

2.5 fits perfectly but looks aftermarket. I think 2.25" is the better choice as it could be mistaken for stock (better integrated)

These are 2.5".... just a hair too big IMO.

quads.jpg.97fde8f723900904f221f8ae013ec65f.jpg

2.5 fits perfectly but looks aftermarket. I think 2.25" is the better choice as it could be mistaken for stock (better integrated)

These are 2.5".... just a hair too big IMO.

No way those look PERFECT. That is what they need to look like

are they going to be thin wall tips (bimmer style)? i like those much better than rolled ones.

The tips will be thin walled. I personally like that look much better than rolled tips, and I'm going for a M5'ish look with the Megan Racing CB.

Archived