June 16-18, '23 - Carlisle, PA: LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup

Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

• I Donated
22 minutes ago, SubOperator said:

WRX owners under 40 years are questionable bunch... m_sprank we will have to trust your judgement on your neighbors.

As someone who owned a WRX for 2.5 years while under 40... can confirm :p

Honestly I'd probably say under 30, not under 40.  Although I was in fact under 30 for 1 of those years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Under 40, owned my WRX for 7 going on 8 years now :lol:  I was 26 when I bought mine, I did beat the living shit out of it for a while. That's why you buy a turbo subaru brand new so you can attribute all the mishaps to yourself 😬

Edited by THE RZA
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Enlight said:

Exclusive dead stock merch, very rare and coveted. I've been toying with the idea of making stickers for this event. People's usernames on some forum design? Something to stick on the toolbox.

If you want stickers for the meet I have the inside line on those. Good friend is owner of Subie Stickers.  Brian will make custom for us. 

Does anyone have a design or should I ask Brian if he has something?

4 hours ago, SubOperator said:

WRX owners under 40 years are questionable bunch... m_sprank we will have to trust your judgement on your neighbors.

4 hours ago, thefultonhow said:

As someone who owned a WRX for 2.5 years while under 40... can confirm :p

Honestly I'd probably say under 30, not under 40.  Although I was in fact under 30 for 1 of those years.

4 hours ago, THE RZA said:

Under 40, owned my WRX for 7 going on 8 years now :lol:  I was 26 when I bought mine, I did beat the living shit out of it for a while. That's why you buy a turbo subaru brand new so you can attribute all the mishaps to yourself 😬

Let me try to recall, as memory is the 2nd thing to go and I non longer remember the first, I was a spritely 27 or 28 years old when I took delivery of my new 2002 WRX.  I parted ways with the car in 2018.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, m sprank said:

If you want stickers for the meet I have the inside line on those. Good friend is owner of Subie Stickers.  Brian will make custom for us. 

Does anyone have a design or should I ask Brian if he has something?

That would be awesome. I'm no graphic designer so this is out of my wheelhouse, I'm happy to hand that responsibility off to someone else. I don't mind footing the cost to get the ball rolling. That being said, I've also been toying with the idea of asking attendees to make a donation to the forum. Of course, most of the people in this thread have, already.

• Like 1

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

36 minutes ago, m sprank said:

Let me try to recall, as memory is the 2nd thing to go and I non longer remember the first, I was a spritely 27 or 28 years old when I took delivery of my new 2002 WRX.  I parted ways with the car in 2018.

Does not mean you weren't questionable in 2002!

• Haha 1

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

1 minute ago, Enlight said:

That would be awesome. I'm no graphic designer so this is out of my wheelhouse, I'm happy to hand that responsibility off to someone else. I don't mind footing the cost to get the ball rolling. That being said, I've also been toying with the idea of asking attendees to make a donation to the forum. Of course, most of the people in this thread have, already.

Both are great ideas. Willing to chip in on stickers (and dare I say, T-shirts?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

My wife does graphic design work on the side so I can ask her if she’d be up for it, but don’t want to put her through a bunch of revisions. @Enlight why don’t you shoot me a DM with your idea for it so we don’t clutter up the thread here. Unless there’s a forum member owner who wants to take the design work on, of course. 

A silhouette of LGT Wagon is all we need. No revisions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, m sprank said:

I will text Brian (subiestickers) now.  I bet he has a silloutte. 

51 minutes ago, Underdog said:

My wife does graphic design work on the side so I can ask her if she’d be up for it, but don’t want to put her through a bunch of revisions. @Enlight why don’t you shoot me a DM with your idea for it so we don’t clutter up the thread here. Unless there’s a forum member owner who wants to take the design work on, of course. 

I love it... it's beautiful 😭

• Like 2

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Make me work.   I can see minor adjustments to make things more symmetric.  I am not a graphic designer, just ocd.  But this is a basic idea that could be improved upon. 

lgt meet.png

meet2.jpg

Edited by m sprank
  • Like 3

On 2/8/2023 at 9:45 PM, thefultonhow said:

Frankly, at this point we go to downtown Annapolis more than we go to downtown Baltimore.

Uh, you do? We’re 6 miles north of Annapolis Mall. Call - we’d meet you. Had lunch downtown today. :)

1 hour ago, JJBerk said:

Change the bottom font.

As I said, input is welcome. What font do you propose?

See, this makes it like work.  If you have criticisms, fine.  But you need to present an alternative option.

The files posted are jpeg, you are more than welcome to edit them or post you own idea.  To cut, they will be converted to vector images.  Unfortunately if we want a custom design from Subiestickers, Brian will need to be paid for his design time. 

Edited by m sprank
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@m sprankdesigns look great.

honestly, I thought your shop graphic of poking at the ej saying "run" was pretty appropriate. Especially with a "survivors reunion 2023" tagline.

but I digress. i'm infamous for poking at ideas until the originator storms off in frustration.

Ill take a sticker or t-shirt (xl) of each

• Like 2

@m sprankThe pictures are great for T-Shirts. I'll take a few with wagon if we decide to make them. For the sticker though the bottom text may need to be shorter and larger  - speaking from experience with UI development.

In line with your comment, I will put up a version with larger text. Above all, thank you for creating these in the first place.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boxkita said:

@m sprankdesigns look great.

honestly, I thought your shop graphic of poking at the ej saying "run" was pretty appropriate. Especially with a "survivors reunion 2023" tagline.

but I digress. i'm infamous for poking at ideas until the originator storms off in frustration.

Ill take a sticker or t-shirt (xl) of each

You mean this one, lol.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2