LegacyGT.com

June 16-18, '23 - Carlisle, PA: LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup

Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

This all sounds great. Was off-grid for a couple of days - sorry for the delay.

Here is the menu for Saturday night (what we (Berks) will provide)

Burgers, brats, buns (cheese, pickles, tomato, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, onion, sautéed mushrooms, BACON I almost forgot BACON)

Coleslaw

Corn on the cob and potato foil packets

We’ll provide napkins, cutlery, garbage bags, recycle bags

What we need:

Dessert (I will have ingredients for s’mores, because… camp)

Paper plates

Beverages (we’ll bring some MD/DE beer, and maybe some homebrew to share)

I’m guessing we’ll feed about 16-20? I’m not worried about cost - none of this is too expensive. 

100% agreed that Canadian syrup is delightful. Little known fact about Jeni (or did I already say it above?) I’m a dual citizen. Made syrup as a kid. Looking forward to meeting you all soon! 

Edited by JJBerk
Didn’t intend the frowny face!
  • Like 4

I'm sure we can commit to bringing some desserts, paper plates, cups, and maybe some snacks(candy, chips, popcorn) let us know if there is anything else you can think of. 

• Like 2

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

10 hours ago, JJBerk said:

Super excited! May switch from chicken to Cute Boy’s (David) amazing homemade burgers. And I’ll get some brats. We need to talk menu soon - anyone want to add some sides/desserts to bring? I’m also happy to just do it all. My penance for no longer owning an LGT.

We will bring:

- some desserts (may be I can spring for some home made muffins or local fare);

- local NE beer;

- paper plates/napkins/trash bags;

- what else may come to mind.

What about staples such as tomatoes/avocados/onion for burgers? Any sausages to grill? We can bring some but I want to hear from the chef ;)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

58 minutes ago, SubOperator said:

We will bring:

- some desserts (may be I can spring for some home made muffins or local fare);

- local NE beer;

- paper plates/napkins/trash bags;

- what else may come to mind.

What about staples such as tomatoes/avocados/onion for burgers? Any sausages to grill? We can bring some but I want to hear from the chef ;)

I’ll get tomato and onion, and bratwurst. Feel free to bring other sausages! We have napkins and garbage bags in the camper.

Communicating with printer for tees now.  Too many choices. 

My quote is for 50 tees in Sport/Heather Grey. 

10 x M

17 x L

18 x XL

5 x XXL

I have sedan and wagon artwork.  Left and right facing.  Easy enough to get an equal amount of all made in sticker format.  But for tees....  

I am thinking wagon left facing  (for simplicity) or possibly a sedan on front chest and a wagon on back???  If anyone has an opinion I am trying to finalize the order today/tomorrow. 

On 3/10/2023 at 5:06 PM, m sprank said:

Ask and ye shall receive.  Matte white vinyl, die cut.  What do you think?  Go for it?

legacy-meet2.jpg

Pulling in the design (I think this was the last cycle).

I think your idea of sedan front breast / wagon back would work.

Anything else I can think of would require modifications.

Told them sedan on front left chest, wagon on rear.  Left facing.  White logo on Sport Grey (Heather) Gildan 2000 Ultra Cotton tees.  100% cotton, 6oz/yd2.  Same as what I had all my shop tees printed on.  Pick up prior to 6/15/23.  Price was $10 more than what I had in my head going in, so I am happy. 

Brian is almost finished with the "weeding" of our stickers.  He wanted to deliver them 6/1/23.  I expect them a few days later. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

50% deposit on tees PAID.  Should have some proofs from the art department in a few days.  Approve the proofs and the shirts should be ready in 5 days or less. 

Its getting real now.  We have official meet swag. 

Even got a call today from an old "in the industry friend" who heard about a small meet in PA.  Asked if I was trying to drum up customers for a new shop.  The answer is an emphatic NO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I sold the Forester in 2019 before leaving Cali.  I sold the car complete.  The sound system was included.  The car was sold for $3500 and I even delivered it.  I had well over $25k invested in it (truly one of a kind) and the built motor had under 20k miles on it.  I was told the car was spotted at a meet a while back.  Idk.  There are days I kick myself for giving her up. 

I will be driving the 4Runner.  It is my sole form of transportation other than a bicycle and my feet. 

I was down to the last 48 hours in Cali.  I sold the Forester for $3500, my Buell for $800, My bobber for $3k and gave 2 race quads for free.  Along with sooooooooo much more left behind. 

All because I was trying to cut the cost of relocating that my employer was covering.  Then 8 months later I was let go with 250 other employees as the company restructured.  My first job not working for myself in over 10 years. 

YES I regret it.  Every single day.  90% of my possessions gone and no financial way to recover them.  The wound still gapes.  I hold a grudge.   

• Sad 7

Well my wagon is not going to make it..

It’s got too many issues and it’s not safe driving distances. I’m hoping to limp it over 200k miles and I’ll tear it apart this fall.

You guys are stuck with just me :p

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

9 minutes ago, BoozeRS05 said:

It’s got too many issues and it’s not safe driving distances. I’m hoping to limp it over 200k miles and I’ll tear it apart this fall.

What's wrong with it?

1 hour ago, BoozeRS05 said:

We'll get it next year 😁

Intake manifold is on the block and the turbo goes on tomorrow. I scheduled my break-in map to be loaded on Tuesday, June 12, so I plan on making it just under the gun. They asked my car to be driven or towed there so I will be renting a trailer from U-Haul. Once the turbo is on, I will prime the oil, check for leaks, and into the bay it goes. Installing the blingy clear timing cover last so as not to scratch it up.

intake_manifold.jpg

• Like 4

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

2 hours ago, xt2005bonbon said:

What's wrong with it?

It’s had a couple small oil leaks, but pressure has been dropping below comfort at idle, along with fuel trims creeping up recently. It probably needs a new everything with my mileage, and it would be torture to do it a la carte.

I should have gotten on it this spring, but my life has been a circus lately

• Like 4

June 2: 
Im 435 miles into my trip to ECM.

Car is running fine however tires on running hot. 25 years of owning & packing wagons didn't do me any favors. 

I have enough tools to handle basic repairs and driveline fluid changes and brake work. It may have a toyota badge but it's all subaru underneath. 

Stopping in Boise to meet S2baru, who works at a Subaru dealership. 

last entry. don't want to clog the thread.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Enlight said:

We'll get it next year 😁

Intake manifold is on the block and the turbo goes on tomorrow. I scheduled my break-in map to be loaded on Tuesday, June 12, so I plan on making it just under the gun. They asked my car to be driven or towed there so I will be renting a trailer from U-Haul. Once the turbo is on, I will prime the oil, check for leaks, and into the bay it goes. Installing the blingy clear timing cover last so as not to scratch it up.

intake_manifold.jpg

Welp, giving myself the "real man of genius award today," I was trying to fit my blingy HKS intake but couldn't get it to fit any which way. Then I remembered that JDM Legacy's didn't come with TGV's, perhaps their throttle body was different too, etc. Turns out I just installed the intake  manifold backwards. Shame on all of you for not telling me.

I also flushed my turbo and here's the stuff that came out of it. You can also see a cloud of particles suspended in the oil.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 3

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread