LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I think I saw the same guy in a black LGT pretty much identical to the one I drive. We both pulled of 169 together at Betty Crocker exit. We were side by side at the light in near identical LGTs. He didn't even give me a wave the boring old bugger. He was in his 50's with glasses.

I think I saw the same guy in a black LGT pretty much identical to the one I drive. We both pulled of 169 together at Betty Crocker exit. We were side by side at the light in near identical LGTs. He didn't even give me a wave the boring old bugger. He was in his 50's with glasses.

He was probably busy looking for the "Turbo" button on the dash.....

I saw my second one in a week tonight. RBP sedan, with spoiler, heading north on 494 @ aroung 5:45pm Thurs. Didn't get a good look at the driver.

That might have been my co-worker who picked up a RBP with spoiler a month ago.

By the way RFD, interesting choice of avatar.....:cool:

^ People in Ohio don't parallel park, EVER! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I saw 2 silver ones today. At about 1:00 pm. the one I know is from here was parked outside ultimate Z in streamwood. It had the JDM spoiler. I think it was the JDM. The other one was on irving and barttlet in streamwood just a few minutes after that. This is the second time I have seen this guy he must live nearby. Looked to be in his 20's with dark hair.

Weird, I was at Ultimate Z today picking up some parts and I drive a silver LGT. I can't believe I didn't see this guy. I was there about the same time. weird... I bet he gets all the ladies.
ignore him, he'll go away.

today on my way home from work i got behind a white legacy gt sedan. looked like light tints. im pretty sure the guy waved at me but he may have been just adjusting his mirror. i waved back and then shortly there after my turn came.

-the end-

It was me -- and yes, it was a wave. I live up in Hawthorn Woods so right by your work (I suppose).

score!!!! iv never seen you at any meets!? WTF

yay for my first actual spotted that resulted in an actual person on the boards!!!

i almost followed followed you to say hey!

Yeah, I am relatively new to subies (a former Acura/Honda and BMW guy) and would like to meet up with you guys in time. Life is real busy right now because I have a newborn at home and work kicks my ass. Oh well.

I am a big poker fan (been to Vegas umm...6 times in the last year?) and would like to play with you guys in the future.

I figured you were an LGT.com member when I saw a limo tint (or close to it) dropped wagon with different rims. You beat me to the net though.

Anyone from Illinois visiting CWRU (Case Western Reserve University) lately?

OBP LGT sedan, yesterday (4/3 - Mon.) was parked on level 3 of the Veale Center ("lot 53") parking deck.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

headed east on ogden ave. (rt 34) at 7:15pm at second stop light east of "westside tractor" in naperville, looked up and what do i see?, a 05/06 lgt blk with what appeared to be chrome stock wheels and aftermarket exhaust (looked too bright) to be stock, car very clean, by the time the light changed he was too far too catch, if you happened to see me i was in the 06 lgt blk with the hyperblack tarmac II's, even my wife said nice car, bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

the wheels looked stock but i could be wrong, happened so fast, not use to seeing my car go down the road, lol, i thought i saw in the forum another member from naperville who had stock chrome wheels, gfx's wheels don't look stock, could be wrong, oh well still good looking machine, bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

4/6 ~ 7:00-7:30 I spotted a blue Legacy GT. I don't know where I was exactly, but in the Schaumburg area. I flashed, and you flashed back, it was a good time.