LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I was at the mall the other day and I could not believe my eyes!

Deep freez was talking about 22's but i was like.. nahhh that brotha aint that crazy

Lucky i had my camera phone handy!

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/dfnewwheels.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Black-on-black XT @ School and Seminary 8:10 pm 1/13...didnt see the driver he was in a hury and ran the stop sign :lol:

What? You're in my neighborhood. I thought you lived in Schaumburg or something... I'll have you know I run the sightings in these parts buster:icon_bigg

ignore him, he'll go away.

What I cant come to the city for some fun?

We damned near ran into eachother, I was at school and Racine at 8:00 dropping something off at a friend's place. I lived in Roscoe Village for 5 years before I moved to Irving Park.

Well I had a run-in with a black, tinted Saabaru who was a jerk...kept accelerating...coming parallel to me, gunning it in front of me...yesterday on Fullerton Ave (going east) at about 10 AM. I mean I noticed him and at first I thought he was being friendly and just coming by my side and I waved. Then he started jerking in and out in the traffic...switching lanes...reving and shit so I left him to his own follies. Every time I would catch up with him (no racing here...me simply going with the flow of traffic, he would accelerate and force someone out of his way and into my lane in front of me). So I say go read up on Legacy son...the Saab that GM never built !

Nice meeting you Weasel ! I was going to post as well...I was on my way to Diversey Bowl for Bowling with friends !

Traitor...silver huh ! On a second thought...finally...(RAO aside) finally Larry does not feel lonely !

But it is highly remarkable how friendly LGT drivers are to eachother !

Nice meeting you Weasel ! I was going to post as well...I was on my way to Diversey Bowl for Bowling with friends !

Traitor...silver huh ! On a second thought...finally...(RAO aside) finally Larry does not feel lonely !

But it is highly remarkable how friendly LGT drivers are to eachother !

Had a feeling it was you. Only a true enthusiast would recognize merging headlights and wave to a car still behind him. Good eye! We were on our way to Portillos for dinner. It was my turn to cook.

1/29 7:35pm Downers Grove, blue?/black? LGT sedan, Ogden Ave westbound from Saratoga to 355. You went "nort", I went "sout". My last sighting outside of a planned meet or a dealer's lot was Oct '04.

Monday 2/6/06 in Minnetonka on Baker Rd between HWY 62 and Valley View. ABP LGT Sedan. Anyone? This was about 4:30 pm and you were heading north, I was headed south in my Red LGT.
Monday? Geez, that's right in my neck of the woods, and I have an ABP sedan, but I wasn't around there on Monday. On Sunday I was in that area twice, since I went to Southdale early, and then back to Edina to watch the Super Bowl at my buddy's house.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that guy.

I've also seen a Black LGT sedan driven by some woman on 494 ... but seeing that we were side by side for about 4 miles and she never looked over, I think it's a safe assumption that she's not a member! ;)

Saw 2 GTs (white and silver) and a 2.5i along Irving Park Road today. Is it me, or are there a lot more Legacys in the northwest side of Chicago? Not that I'm complaining :icon_bigg

Wasn't me, I was parked on Roscoe all day. What are the details on your car? I've seen several LGT's lately on the Northside that are not any of the members I've already met.