LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Wasn't me, I was parked on Roscoe all day. What are the details on your car? I've seen several LGT's lately on the Northside that are not any of the members I've already met.

Kind of new here. Still researching and saving up for a new car by late summer.

Oh yeah, the silver GT had firefighter plates from what I remember.

^^ If it was you ... I'm still upset with you for not looking over or waving back. :mad:

:lol:

This was some time in the last two weeks. Northbound on 494. Came side by side on the hill preceeding 62 and lost you somewhere around Minnetonka Blvd.

Time was probably around 5:30ish?? In fact, I think it was last Friday.

Edit ... Damn, I think that was you! You gotta wave back!!!!!!

sorry dude, i will be more responsive next time. probably had the tunes cranked up and winding down from the day. Promise I'll wave next time. Next time check to see my BoxerPowered license plate cover is on the car. If so. . . it's me!

sorry dude, i will be more responsive next time. probably had the tunes cranked up and winding down from the day. Promise I'll wave next time. Next time check to see my BoxerPowered license plate cover is on the car. If so. . . it's me!

Well, I looked at your profile here and you fit the description. I think you were wearing glasses and the car was freshly washed from what I could tell. I was jealous of how clean your car was at the time. :)

Well, I looked at your profile here and you fit the description. I think you were wearing glasses and the car was freshly washed from what I could tell. I was jealous of how clean your car was at the time. :)

I just had it washed that afternoon. Gotta tell ya, I am lovin' life in my new LGT. My friends at work think I'm crazy, but I am all about my car.

Well well, the above may address ONE of my 2 sightings in as many days commuting>

Sighting #1: Black LGT Westbound on 694 last Friday, Feb 10 about 5:40 pm. I was headed East so did not get more then a quick look but I think it had a spoiler and appeared to be clean.

Sighting #2: Atlantic Pearl Blue (the best color I might add) with a Taupe interior and a spoiler, Eastbound on 694 today about 5:30 pm. I was trailing it for a mile in traffic and finally caught up just before the exit to 35E South. I pulled along next and gave a thumbs up, got a semi-friendly wave back (I don't know if he realized why I was waving, maybe he didn't realize that I was driving basically the EXACT same car he was). Oh well....

2 Sightings in 2 days is right up there with Aliens landing in my front yard and asking for directions :cool:

Sighting #2: Atlantic Pearl Blue (the best color I might add) with a Taupe interior and a spoiler, Eastbound on 694 today about 5:30 pm. I was trailing it for a mile in traffic and finally caught up just before the exit to 35E South. I pulled along next and gave a thumbs up, got a semi-friendly wave back (I don't know if he realized why I was waving, maybe he didn't realize that I was driving basically the EXACT same car he was). Oh well....
Out of curiosity, did you get a look at the guy with the ABP? My coworker, on my recommendation, got an ABP LGT sedan with the taupe interior and spoiler. He's probably early-'50's, bald with a beard.

Out of curiosity, did you get a look at the guy with the ABP? My coworker, on my recommendation, got an ABP LGT sedan with the taupe interior and spoiler. He's probably early-'50's, bald with a beard.

He looked a bit older and perhaps of Asian persuasion, maybe bald. Hard to tell...

I saw him again this morning on 694 going West about 8:20 am.

Could this be him?

He looked a bit older and perhaps of Asian persuasion, maybe bald. Hard to tell...

I saw him again this morning on 694 going West about 8:20 am.

Could this be him?

It's a possibility. I think he lives in Plymouth and we work downtown, but I don't know if he goes somewhere else during the times you mentined. Then again, those sound like regular commuting hours, so it might not be him. I'll ask him tomorrow if I remember.

Start a thread and stop posting in this one unless you have spoted someone :lol:

Oh ya almost forgot. Dark blue wagon GT 6:42am 90/94 N/W bound, guy with a full beard.

Oh, nice...encourage the n00b and then chew him out for going off-topic.:lol:

And just so this post is legitimate, I spotted a Champagne Gold Outback 2.5i in Minnetonka today. It was in my garage, just to the left of my car, and appeared to have a woman driver. Anyone here?:icon_tong