LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Does Carmel count?

Yes it does. Rich suburb. Lots of nice $$$$$$ cars. Should even be a LGT or two. I just thought if there were a bunch of members down there I might see if they were interested in going to one of the indoor kart facilities one weekend when I'm down there to visit the in-laws.

My first time seeing another Legacy, and I saw 2:

Black 2005+ LGT. Around 10am, St. Louis, MO. I was on Columbia St. parking when he drove by.

Then a last generation Legacy Limited was pulling up to get gas while I was pulling away. I think it was white, but I can't remember anymore. This was in St. Louis, MO at a gas station on Kingshighway at 7:15pm.

just thought if there were a bunch of members down there I might see if they were interested in going to one of the indoor kart facilities one weekend when I'm down there to visit the in-laws.

Indy has the most number of indoor tracks per square mile anywhere! It's crazy. I've been to Johansen's, the one at circle center, and the one that's two levels. Some Purdue buddies and I go to an outdoor track in Whiteland. That place is pretty sweet and a lot faster than the indoor tracks.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Indy has the most number of indoor tracks per square mile anywhere! It's crazy. I've been to Johansen's, the one at circle center, and the one that's two levels. Some Purdue buddies and I go to an outdoor track in Whiteland. That place is pretty sweet and a lot faster than the indoor tracks.

Yeah, they are a HOOT. I've raced sprint karts since 1999 up here in South Bend, mostly at Michiana Raceway Park (formerly South Bend Raceway Park). Its a pretty tight track but the owner just put in a banked turn last year (like at Whiteland). You sound alright despite the black/gold affiliation. You can check the track at www.mrpmotorsport.com and they hit the link to MRP. They rent karts, too, and the owner Gary Lobaugh keeps his equipment in good condition, unlike alot of tracks with rentals.

Wanna buy me kart? 23 hp HPV two stroke revving to 16,500 rpm :icon_twis (if you exit that last turn onto the main straight JUUUUUUST right) :) :) :) on a Birel Q31. I'm trying to get pictures up on thread under Cars for Sale, but my computer skills are measly.:(

That track looks pretty nice, and much closer to Chicago than Whiteland (I was kidding about the Carmel part).

Yeah, so the black and gold comment has me a little worried about your collegiate affiliation. I'm okay with the Irish and Letterman's alma mater, but god help us if you're a cutter...

ignore him, he'll go away.

Not in my heart (cutter, that is). Perfected beer swilling as an undergrad at UCONN. Law school (yeah, I know...) at IU. Much nicer roads in southern Indiana than northern! Girls prettier, too. As for Notre Dame, it's nice to be close to a school where I can regularly watch Jim Calhoun and UCONN basketball team kick Irish butt. I have a religous experience each time.

How many times have you gone to Whiteland? If you're in Chicago, the small town of Norway west of you has a GREAT, FAST, BALLSY track (a really fast 80 mph sweeper -- OH MAMA!!!). But their equipment used to suck.

I saw a ABP wagon at Lowe's in Schaumburg on Saturday (Schaumburg and Barrington roads). It was in a handicapped spot and it was lowered. Other than that it looked stock... Anyone here?

Also saw a white outback wagon with a Peru sticker on it.

Regal Blue '05+ Legacy wagon at the intersection of 7 & 101 in Minnetonka, at around 6:10pm tonight. I couldn't tell if it was a GT or not, since I noticed it as it was pulling away. It was heading east on 7.

1:30pm blue lgt on Hankes Rd. heading towards Bliss Creek golf course in Sugar Grove Il. ---------- then at 2:40pm heading north on Rt 47 at Prairie St. again in Sugar Grove Il. i see another lgt, black, with what looked like aftermarket wheels, wow two in one day!, bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

I see a White LGT sedan every so often headed south on 494 south of 394 in the mornings. Woman driving, but she never looks over. Side by side today on the bridge over 394 and nothin. :(

I also see an ABP sedan on Bush Lake road from time to time. Pillboy maybe? Or do we have 2 such sedans in the area?

I also see an ABP sedan on Bush Lake road from time to time. Pillboy maybe? Or do we have 2 such sedans in the area?
More than two, I think. That seems to be the predominant color in the Twin Cities.

Saw a OBP sedan turing right off of Anderson Lake Pwky in EP on to 212 headed toward Chaska. Tinted windows and spoiler on the back. Anyone here? Nice looking ride, but I am partial to black.:icon_lol:

More than two, I think. That seems to be the predominant color in the Twin Cities.

Well, obviously, but this is only like a mile or two from Mark's house. I meant specifically to that particular part of Bloomington. If I were talking the Twin Cities in general, I would be covering half the LGT's sold! Seriously, at least half that I've spotted have been ABP!

Saturday @ about 6:00pm, I saw a GRP LGT wagon on Minnesota Ave. in Sioux Falls, SD. It was weird, because the night before, I had checked out the Suby dealer right near there, and they didn't have a single LGT. Then, lo and behold, I see perhaps the rarest of all LGT's on the street.

Hmmm, is Sioux Falls even in the North Central region?

Edit: Yep, I just checked. South Dakota is part of North Central.