LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

saw another LGT chick today in Silver older model coming out of surface lot on Marquette and 5th street. you headed towards the 394 & 94 on ramp but turned right on 2nd ave. You here? If so, cool to see another chick in a kick a** car.

Heading south on Lexington near 36 intersection - 8am, saw a (a'hem - rather mature) woman in a silver lgt sedan heading north. i waved, but she looked at me funny. little old lady from pasadena are you on the board?

i am still befuddled at the lack of these cars on the road (but dig it like my old man probably did when he had an alfa in the 70's). haven't spotted you guys yet. i'll keep looking.

oh yeah, and today found out the temp gauge can hit -6. had seen -5 on a biz trip to duluth last week. man that momo shifter metal can get cold after a day in this sh*t

oh yeah, and today found out the temp gauge can hit -6. had seen -5 on a biz trip to duluth last week. man that momo shifter metal can get cold after a day in this sh*t
Mine got to -9 tonight, and that Momo knob was brutal! All winter I've been saying "sure the Momo knob gets cold, but it's not that bad, and it warms up fast." Well tonight, it was bad. :lol: I think if I know we're going to have a protracted sub-zero spell, I might consider switching to the stock knob until it passes.:lol:

i am still befuddled at the lack of these cars on the road ....

Looks like things are just turning around here in the metro area of Cleveland, Ohio.

There's a ton of previous generation(s) Legacys around, but it was not until just a few months ago that I finally started seeing more and more '05+ LGTs (and sister vehicles).

Although there are a number of enthusiasts, locally (one is actually my "down the street" neighbor), who own this vehicle - and a few who have some serious power plans for it - the *vast* majority of drivers I see on the road fit the age 50+ demographic.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Saw the entire Chicago Club of Mitsu Lancer Evo meeting at Buffallo Wild Wings at Touhy and Central (Niles Ceter Road), Saturday 25th February 2006. Did not count the cars but at least 25 of them. There were a few Subaru STi, a Supra, and the P&L Motorsports Honda S2000. Good looking cars, a few noted my Legacy.

I was at the movies with girlfriend.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=180615&page=19&pp=15