LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

Another Raxel axel lover, 3k on my 2 front only replaced because I didn'y want to replace ta boot, lol

Better than me trying the boot only to find the CV was not happy any more.

Doing the install twice sucked but he is doing a great job.

We're downsizing. selling our house and moving into a small motor home. I've been putting off clearing out the lgt museum. It's time for it all to go.

i don't want to strip cars. just take the whole thing. I'll post up stuff tomorrow.

My Group Lead did this years ago and is very happy.

Only thing he will not do is have a friend back his Dually onto the boat ramp any more. He's still waiting for the Ford replacement after sinking the Dodge in the lake. Should only be a month more of the 8 to 12 week wait.

^You sure about this??

we did a trial run in arizona for 3 months. it was fine.

wife is being crazy about requirements for next house. I figure a few months more in the motor home will bring some reality to the bargaining table. if not, rv parks by the month are cheaper than our monthly property tax payment.

My Group Lead did this years ago and is very happy.

Only thing he will not do is have a friend back his Dually onto the boat ramp any more. He's still waiting for the Ford replacement after sinking the Dodge in the lake. Should only be a month more of the 8 to 12 week wait.

lolz

"share the driving" duties means you drive your own vehicle instead of riding in mine. The upgrade from pickup & trailer to class c was such a good idea. when my wife's wrx was totaled 2 months ago, we bought a jeep cherokee which is towable.

we're 55' of "could care less what your problem is, still going 50mph". My only issues come when going down big hills. The body sway gets obnoxious around 40mph and i'm used to freewheeling at 100.

Edited by boxkita

picked up a baja fuel filter. wagon has been sitting for awhile. need to pump out the gas and filter it out. put in a blend of 100octane race gas and costco's best 92. take it out for one last flog. then drop it off at car max unless i can find a dealer willing to give a good deal.

never got it retuned. still at 96octane. #fuepa.

Drove the 2007 a bit more since getting the axle replaced and other than the aftermarket idle shake (5EAT) it is driving the best it ever has (in my 4 years of ownership). Even acceleration is smoother, I would even say extremely smooth.

I also filled it up with gas, which cost over $115. According to my calculations, after all conversions, this is about 2% cheaper than California and about 19% more expensive than Colorado. Variation in cost across Canada is about 10% but in the US it is over 20%. Kind of interesting.

we did a trial run in arizona for 3 months. it was fine.

wife is being crazy about requirements for next house. I figure a few months more in the motor home will bring some reality to the bargaining table. if not, rv parks by the month are cheaper than our monthly property tax payment.

Precisely the argument my boss has. In the long run he's saving. I would just have a hard time consolidating to not have a garage.

It's all doable. Good luck on the purge.

Picked up some spare bilstiens and teins for when my coilovers eventually need to be rebuilt... In 5 years.

Hey who on here was talking about how the wagon tailgate weatherstripping was out of production? I find myself in possession of an extra one.

Picked up the wagon from the shop today and brought it home where it will be for a bit. Need to rack-up break-in miles on the clutch & JMP's turbo before we continue with WOT logs. Once break-in is done, I'll send logs to the tuner and then it's going back to the shop to finish up a couple smaller items.

Hoping I can find some time to wash the wagons this weekend and do a little photoshoot since this is the first time I've had all 3 of them together.

You need to find some local enthusiast who will understand and appreciate what the car is, and what the mods are. You may want to talk to people on local Subie facebook group or some local tuners. Unless you are in a hurry to get rid of it.

Yeah, this would probably be the most fruitful path. I reached out to a local Subaru performance shop to start.

I have no pressing deadline on getting rid of it, but i do want to move it sooner than later

Couldn't bare looking at the car with 1.5 years of shop dirt on it so I gave it a decent wash. Sat on the porch for about 30 minutes afterwards just staring at it. I've really missed this car. Happy Wagon Wednesday all!

4.1.thumb.jpg.43c32ef7add0f03f477d759b962856c2.jpg

1.1.thumb.jpg.f8c4fe700a0fe2d8e26e4fdff4709b56.jpg

2.1.thumb.jpg.0c7239fe31e70c1d2b1bed5d995dd486.jpg

3.1.thumb.jpg.27ad170b02f3636b741d98f875134b72.jpg

Edited by DoctorDaveLGT

Couldn't bare looking at the car with 1.5 years of shop dirt on it so I gave it a decent wash. Sat on the porch for about 30 minutes afterwards just staring at it. I've really missed this car. Happy Wagon Wednesday all!

[ATTACH]296572[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296573[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296574[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296575[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!

Rotella T6 is back - bought 2 at Napa. $35 per one at Napa, it was $22-$24 at Walmart usually.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Picked up some spare bilstiens and teins for when my coilovers eventually need to be rebuilt... In 5 years.

Hey who on here was talking about how the wagon tailgate weatherstripping was out of production? I find myself in possession of an extra one.

Yes, they're out of production. I might be interested in it if you're gonna let it go.

the CH-R look amazing!

While I do love the CH-Rs (debating about them for the BMW) the wheels are gunmetal Raijins.

I love the style of CH-Rs, I have a set on my Honda Odyssey that I got off someone's BMW several years ago. :lol: I have one of the trims from '07 that had some crazy metric runflat system that they stopped supporting, so I had to find something else.