LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

So if I get rear ended...I’m at fault? Regardless of the time of day? New York is a no-fault insurance state...does that not matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can bet that if I rear ended you I would be taking pics of your tail lights and perhaps pocketing a shard of tail lens. And it wouldn't be hard to find a lawyer to bring and win a negligence lawsuit.

I'm not sure you understand what a no fault state really means. You can be assigned fault for an accident, but regardless of who is at fault your insurance covers your medical expenses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ok. I appreciate the feedback. What exactly do you anticipate happening? What do I need to worry abt? I’ve never done this to another car..I just really like the look of it!

I guess that’s not 100% true...I had rear tail light black out COVERS, I think they were plastic. Attached them using 3M tape.

I would make sure your taillights are still easily visible, if they aren't get some super bright bulbs or LED's to make them clearly visible in daylight. If you can't do that remove the tint.

More or less why I was asking how bright they are. I remember being behind an Infinity coupe of some kind with tinted tails and I very nearly rear-ended him because I visually recognized his car suddenly slowing down as opposed to seeing his brake lights. I had to really look at them to see them. Sure, it looks great. But it's going to look like shit after someone hits him.

More or less why I was asking how bright they are. I remember being behind an Infinity coupe of some kind with tinted tails and I very nearly rear-ended him because I visually recognized his car suddenly slowing down as opposed to seeing his brake lights. I had to really look at them to see them. Sure, it looks great. But it's going to look like shit after someone hits him.

I’m going to look into some bright LEDs. I also have a spoiler light and 3rd brake light. Any recommendations on bright LEDs for the 14 leggy?

I was in Minneapolis for the weekend and had the opportunity to meet up with Bootyologist, and he was gracious enough to let me drive his Raptor'd and Koni'd 3.6R. His car felt excellent to drive, so familiar (we're both XRT tuned 3.6R), but so alien at the same time. Really confirmed to myself how much I need to get my Konis installed and get a set of Raptors for myself. Also that Corazon spoiler is just so perfect. :wub::wub: Thanks again for letting me drive it dude! :)

7mW6NwG.thumb.jpg.2e74358b41531dca67d26b65e42841d1.jpg

QljVdnB.thumb.jpg.f178040c820bb789f76f1662e66af176.jpg

io6Q9a5.thumb.jpg.74dc22efccc774cb239eaa4cb2cd8462.jpg

vjq0nNI.thumb.jpg.f282d3abe83128b7b5b50b43412b2f83.jpg

Wait.

You are putting that turd INTO your car?

Finally pulling off the OEM bpv?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

This.2907dc2469107c8d15788f34cb96eb83.jpg166e1a863ea3028f49d786fbd2020b31.jpg

Adjusted to just a little pssshhhttt!

4cfefdbd049a200bb9399943d52c4bf9.jpg

And installed the HardRace front motor mount.

b5ed8a5c2d2362cc1d383aa408a878ed.jpg5b45a935b594fb3dacb59fd57772aa21.jpg58adc6494a0f8f47f8b0cebe01f967d8.jpgc619f06cd21ddfd369c7e80723cd1b3e.jpgdb01ceea1472dce96122427703d7eb4d.jpg

Edited by GTEASER

And holy sh!t does it build and hold boost well! The throttle response is greatly improved. The temp outside when I went for a test drive was about 50. My tune is set to about 17.3 psi and I boosted to 18.6 psi. So even on a Stage1 tune and stock DP, boost control was lacking.

I did notice the benefits of the engine mount a little, the power seems to get to the tires quicker with less drivetrain lag.

I did notice the benefits of the engine mount a little, the power seems to get to the tires quicker with less drivetrain lag.

Bruh, you gotta get the rear differential bushing inserts. They make such a delightful difference when you shift into second or third under load. The mush that you didn't even realize was there goes away.

I'm telling you, if you like that engine mount, you love 'em.

Had a chance to get the Legacy on the lift. Been inspecting the wheel very closely and notice some section of micro-bubbles on the inner and outer side of the tire beads. I added some bead sealer. I'm crossing my finger that will resolve the issue. I wish my friend had a tub where I can dunk the whole rim but oh well I can always buy a plastic kiddie pool soon.

My other friend shop outsource all tires related, balance and wheel alignment next door because he does not have the equipment's. They are the only one that touches the Subaru wheels.

Edited by amusa

I have the Whiteline trans crossmember bushings (been sitting on the shelf since September 2013) [okay, I'm ashamed] and I know which Group N trans mount to buy....but which Whiteline diff inserts do I buy?

REAR DIFF INSERTS KDT903

and if you want the whole package..

kdt905 + kdt906

Installed my new to me Raceseng shift knob, it feels so good, lol.

If anyone is interested in the old one I got from S2 let me know. It adds a couple inches of length, but fits great and has a nice weight to it.89f14634af76d7e7346cbbf64588d869.jpg71343a093af47e65e81d6512992ffb9f.jpgdaadd7d2b0aa512e954a56c6f7ae1921.jpg9eef6a34f6767cc96afd82ded1eb7aee.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Cars still down burning just a ton of oil. I'll get to that once it is consistently warm. In the meantime I did some other stuff. Xuji suede steering wheel wrap and Vvivid 3M carbon fiber vinyl. The vinyl wrap is a pain but makes it look just so much better. Turned out pretty well I think!

XqqTouo.jpg

UdDxowR.jpg