LegacyGT.com

356 HP 6 speed manual V8 powered BH

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice. It looks like it only needs about three gears!
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Nice. It looks like it only needs about three gears!

Ha ha! In the city that's totally true! The six speed is nice though. If my tach is correct (I think it reads a little lower than actual engine speed) I'm turning 1500 RPM at 74 mph in 6th.

Well..."why did you do it?"

BECAUSE F_U THAT'S WHY!

bold move. I dig it.

ls2baru... meet s2baru once I'm done with mine I'll do a roll with ya jk.

In all seriousness though, you need cams in the beast and get it nice and throaty! Kudos for sticking with the vision!

you need cams in the beast and get it nice and throaty! Kudos for sticking with the vision!

Thanks man. It's still got the stock Legacy muffler which I'm sure sucks for performance and it's too quiet. After I get some other things dialed in, I'll get a much better exhaust system on it and I'm sure it will be nice and throaty, even with the stock cam. I honestly can't imagine adding more power to it right now. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Ever thought about the 08 traiblazer ss awd set up. It's an ls2 set up. That would be insane! Heard they had a few issues with it but nothing that couldnt be figured out. Other than that man I love this car and hope to see what other things you have planned

Ever thought about the 08 traiblazer ss awd set up. It's an ls2 set up. That would be insane! Heard they had a few issues with it but nothing that couldnt be figured out. Other than that man I love this car and hope to see what other things you have planned

Well, firstly they're only available in an auto trans. But you can get a T56 that's adapted to work with a T case. Second, I don't think the transfer case would physically fit under a Subie.

Archived