LegacyGT.com

356 HP 6 speed manual V8 powered BH

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since you live in Cali, you should go and meet one of the hosts from the 'smokingtire' youtube channel. He does this 'one take' drive through a canyon and drive your car with you in the passenger seat. Then you guys discuss the build and stuff. That would be one of the best ways for us to appreciate your work I think!

Since you live in Cali, you should go and meet one of the hosts from the 'smokingtire' youtube channel. He does this 'one take' drive through a canyon and drive your car with you in the passenger seat. Then you guys discuss the build and stuff. That would be one of the best ways for us to appreciate your work I think!

I've considered that for sure. I watch that on YouTube all the time.

Now you need to post a new video of you ripping it around.

I have a couple of vids up on YouTube that I did when I first got the car running. Both of them suck. You can't hear the car well and you don't get a good sensation of how hard it pulls. I'll do a new one soon and post it up. I got a mic for my go pro that works great. That, combined with the fact that I got a nice muffler on the car now will make for a much better video.

Here's one of the videos.

I've considered that for sure. I watch that on YouTube all the time.

Oh man I would watch the hell out of that. I'd love to see Farah's reaction to such a sleeper.

I imagine the first thing he'd say is "you need more rear tire" :lol:

Oh man I would watch the hell out of that. I'd love to see Farah's reaction to such a sleeper.

I imagine the first thing he'd say is "you need more rear tire" :lol:

Plus I believe this guy is slightly biased towards subarus too. It'd be very fun to watch for sure.

• 1 year later...

Archived