LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

Not my car but it belongs to my co worker john. Its an 05 outback on lgt suspension with hellas.

I have my gt there most days too.

The white wrx belongs to my best friend pat.

Oh and its advance autoparts :p

You should have them all join that FB group.. the more people the easier it will be to grow.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just created a Facebook Group called "802 Subarus" - https://www.facebook.com/groups/802subarus/ - It will be much faster to set things up from there, and we can always have "new members" come through on the facebook to eventually have them be added to the legacygt forum. I would love to have a meet before I leave for summer, even if it is a quick cars and coffee. Give it an add and lets make this a reality.

@%1;Ripstick, you started the thread, you started the idea, you deserve to be an admin on the facebook group.

Lets do it up!

http://Www.facebook.com/groups/802subarus

Sorry I though it posted I guess not

i got it for 500 with 4 bushings after tax before shipping ($17 OFF cuz i called to talk to them). 4x.xx shipping and possibly a bit more because it may have to be 2 day'd here since they didn't finish it last week.

ordered my nameless muffler delete for the new rex about week an half ago and and still no signs its been shipped. shipping from oregon wasnt cheap thats for sure

mine was 45.60. i just checked because my order status changed to shipped today. now we all need to cross our fingers that i get it before Saturday.

Makes me feel like I paid to much for an exhaust =p but I love it and hads to have it!

yours is cat back tho right? How much was it?

Vermonters,

This summer I'll be on vacation in NY and VT.

I'd like to see sights, do day hikes, drive up and down mountains, eat at tasty local restaurants. What should be on my must see, go, eat list? So far I have Burlington, Stowe and Penny Cluse Cafe. Any additional ideas?

Vermonters,

This summer I'll be on vacation in NY and VT.

I'd like to see sights, do day hikes, drive up and down mountains, eat at tasty local restaurants. What should be on my must see, go, eat list? So far I have Burlington, Stowe and Penny Cluse Cafe. Any additional ideas?

I got a hundred for you.

dinner/lunch spots:

American flatbread in Burlington is a must if you are a lover of flatbreads and beer, they recently stopped serving everyone else's beer and are now exclusively zero gravity, which is made by them and I'm not the slightest bit mad about it because their beer is amazing and they increased their tap list.

Trattoria Delia has great authentic italian food and a good wine list

the farmhouse has alright food and an amazing tap/bottle/wine list and often do brewery specific events

Prohibition Pig in Waterbury is delicious and has a great beer selection.

kitchen table in Richmond is amazing if you feel like having a VERY expensive meal

Worthy burger in south royalton probably has the best burger in VT

breakfast

magnolias Burlington

henry's (best if your hungover) Burlington

sneakers Winooski

day hikes

pinnacle stowe (i think)

mt Mansfield hikes the laura crowley trail is the fastest way up but very steep i usually go up that way then down sunset ridge but you can go up and down sunset ridge if you prefer.

camels hump I've heard great things about the hike but have never actually been

day activities

there are tons of breweries in the burlington area alone. swichback has a new tasting room, queen city just opened up this past year, citizen cider has some amazing specialty ciders that they don't sell anywhere else, zero gravity just opened a tasting room literally last week (but skip that and go to flatbread) 4 quaters is in winooski right down the street from sneakers

renting paddleboards or kayaks and from OGE and taking them to north beach or mallets bay is always a great time

the Waterbury reservoir is an awesome place to do just about anything and if you can reach them there are free camping sites around the entire thing.... plus i can be see there hoonin around on my boat

I can go on and on with things to do in this amazing state so feel free to ask me specific questions so i don't crash the forums servers with all of my VT knowledge

Thanks for sharing the VT love!

I'll review and pm you with follow-up questions.

IDK what wrong with my outbox but I've tried to send you a pm a few times and it hasn't shown up in my outbox. just confirm for me that you got them so i know you got my Hotel suggestions

Yes it's a cat back, paid 727 for it. One site offered me a 10% discount but it was back ordered and Invidia said they didn't plan on doing a production run anytime soon. Rally sport was the only company that had one in stock. And I wanted it on before boxerfest so I got it. It's the N1 not Q300

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mine was 45.60. i just checked because my order status changed to shipped today. now we all need to cross our fingers that i get it before Saturday.

yeah mine was the same, looks like i wont be getting it before WBM

i shelled out an additional 49.xx to get it here by tomorrow.... car parts are so addicting

i shelled out an additional 49.xx to get it here by tomorrow.... car parts are so addicting

Amen brotha [emoji109].

The Legacy GT coilovers I bought turn out to be shot, which means that I have to buy an entire new set. They are on sale right now for $565.50 down from $650 so I may order them after my next pay check

WBM was awesome, great first experience, next time bring a grill an such. Didn't see many VT legacy's but I did how ever see one as I was leaving the meet. 5th gen black was in front of me. There was my buddies red wrx in front of it an my 15 wrx behind, anyone?!

WBM was awesome, great first experience, next time bring a grill an such. Didn't see many VT legacy's but I did how ever see one as I was leaving the meet. 5th gen black was in front of me. There was my buddies red wrx in front of it an my 15 wrx behind, anyone?!

I think that might be ripstik.

As for bringing a grill, I believe there are no open flames allowed. So... that might not be such a hot (HA!) idea.

I drove down with a group from Brattleboro yesterday. Met a kid that bought my last 5th gen GT that I traded. He said he isn't on the forum yet. He has put a front lip on, rear window spoiler lip, and plate relocation. The Subaru and the legacy are shaved off, could that be who you are referring to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived