LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just came back to this site last month after a hiatus of driving an Outback and Forester. I'm in the Burlington, VT area.

Also my first sedan in more than 10 years.

Welcome back man. and congratulations you are to 20th member of our little club. i call that milestone. what to people think about a little meet up this weekend? Since i definitely won't be skiing both days with these kind of conditions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
^Nice GT

Thanks!:icon_bigg

Unfortunately just blew the engine after 17,000 miles on a bad tune smh. Rebuild coming to a close now as we speak on a new ej257. Just waiting on a new clutch + flywhweel and i'll be ready to go! All work is being done by my friend Kyle at KLR Automotive in Chester, VT. Just opened his shop, great guy, and does AMAZING work. Would highly recommend him for anyone in the area with a GT (or any subie); Check his page out!

• 2 weeks later...
So I no longer live in Claremont, I live on the seacoast in NH now. But I am in Burlington VT for the weekend, anything going on I should know about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are some really cool people in burlington, you should hang with them.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Probably drifted into a curb or two this winter. ..

Being bent that badly also means a real good look at the rear diff. This guy is trying to dump a mess on somebody. But, that's why Craigslist exists. I'm sure he'll find some 20-something to take this POS off his hands at most of the asking price.

Archived