Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, Positive Pie in Barre on Sunday at 7

https://www.facebook.com/events/741102506018263/

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm planning on going! There's also a legacy meet in Sturbridge MA that im planning on going to Saturday. Probably to far for most of you guys. https://www.facebook.com/events/500458490132871/

well they only made the DIP in '12 (as far as fth gen GT's go)which is why i was so sure i was the only one. my GF keeps telling me she sees someone with my car all the time but i write it off as color blindness (which it was 2 times that we drove back with my car to do a side by side)

It must be a '10 or '11 as it wasn't DIP, it was ABP (after looking at the color charts). Looking at the sample of DIP, I can see why I thought yours to be black.

Plus, this one had a properly-colored license plate. ;-)

I see what you did there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might be up in the VT, NH and Mass areas within the next couple weeks. I have customers up there I need to go visit for work. Just need to convince my boss to let me take my car instead of the company mini van.

that shouldn't be too hard, less wear on the company car.

Everything gets expensed, of course. He prefers to take the company vehicle because if anything goes wrong it's less of a gray area as far as expensing repairs, etc.

If I can tell them that I'll be up there for work and play though, I bet can I get away with taking my car.

Everything gets expensed, of course. He prefers to take the company vehicle because if anything goes wrong it's less of a gray area as far as expensing repairs, etc.

If I can tell them that I'll be up there for work and play though, I bet can I get away with taking my car.

Standard rule (I've been a road warrior for 19 years) is that expenses are paid by mile, with the rate set by the US GSA every January. Accepting that rate means that repairs are your cost, not your employer's, as the rate is designed to include all costs.

He wants you to take the company vehicle because the GSA/IRS mileage rate ($0.575/mile) is more expensive than his depreciation-subsidized minivan.

Meet went well, would've liked to have had more people show, but it was still good to see all that came. We're thinking about going to Rocket J's in a couple weeks for the last "Dollar Dog Night" of the year - which, according to SoFloSubie is Tuesday, October 20th. I think the Rocket J's snack shack is still located at the old Bean's Chevrolet Dealership in Northfield, VT, which is here.

What do you guys think, anyone want to join us?

Archived