LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

:( I can't go today, Graduation at Norwich University, and I have to attend a grad party afterwards. Next time for sure, I have heard great things about worthy burger and have wanted to go for some time now.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worthy burger was pretty good, meet with ripstik there on our way back home from the capitol. Had a great time meeting some great new people!

incorrect. worthy burger is AMAZING. great meeting you too man definitely need to do that again

I was watching my Daughter Saturday then cooking dinner for my wife and Mom, and Sunday I was down in Claremont for my mother-in-law's birthday/mother's day lunch. Would have loved to go to Worthy Burger. I hear it's awesome... oh well. Maybe next time.

Would have if I didn't have the wife and baby with me... lol. Only go down to see Mother-in-Law, but I did go to the new Runnings... all I have to say is, wow. Reminds me of a Harbor Freight, but with a lot better quality products.

Would have if I didn't have the wife and baby with me... lol. Only go down to see Mother-in-Law, but I did go to the new Runnings... all I have to say is, wow. Reminds me of a Harbor Freight, but with a lot better quality products.

Yea but their prices are higher for no good reason. I went there looking some ramps which they didn't have. The same ramps were cheaper at Walmart and even cheaper at autozone. Plus I get 10% off at auto zone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw Captain Ned on 91S in NH. I'm not entirely sure he noticed me. Wanted to wave but never got his attention. He must be a very focused driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rule number 1... always wave to other subie drivers. Always

I saw Captain Ned on 91S in NH. I'm not entirely sure he noticed me. Wanted to wave but never got his attention. He must be a very focused driver.

Probably had the tunes cranked up. I was on the way to Keene for a co-worker's wedding.

Oh, and 91 doesn't go through NH.

No hard feelings :-) I was just excited, you're one of the few 5th gen gt I've seen that wasn't at a dealership or someone I met up with.

Probably came in the stretch where I was trying to ditch a clingy Dodge Stratus driven by some clueless airhead. You know the type; the ones who don't know how to engage the cruise control. Pass them, they pass you, pass them again, then they lock behind someone going even faster until they lose their nerve and ride your tail again. Took me the better part of 30 miles to ditch her.

It was where the highway was one lane, I was behind you. Then took exit 8. You must have been jamming out though lol, I drove literally all around you hahaha.

I'll believe Exit 5, as that is where I did get off. And yes, that lane striping project with the cones was a PITA and I was making sure not to stove in the back end of whoever was in front of me.

Were you the guy in the MA-plated black WRX?

Good, because that Mass**** was living down to the reputation.

I try not to drive like an a hole, but I do like to boost around and have fun when there's no one really around which is a lot on 89 and 91. It wasn't like I expected you to pull over either. I was just happy to see another 5th gen GT and I saw the plate and recalled seeing that band on this thread. It was a surreal moment in life!

Grey* 2010 GT with black Plasti hood and trunk ;)

my bad. li love all the dark colors our cars came in. mine looks black yours looks black then they actually had a black. #ALLBLACKEVERYTHING

So anybody drive an 09ish outback with spec B wheels and hella horns that parked next to a white wrx today at advanced autozone in brattleboro vt?

Not my car but it belongs to my co worker john. Its an 05 outback on lgt suspension with hellas.

I have my gt there most days too.

The white wrx belongs to my best friend pat.

Oh and its advance autoparts :p

Archived