LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing a few beers and my ski bunny girlies can't cure :dm:

:D

...and now an update. I bought some shoes over the weekend and am really enjoying them! Though, I haven't actually ran in them yet...:lol:

One thing I didn't get at first is why there was Japanese characters on my shoe....turns out Asics is based in Kobe, Japan...which only means my shoes are m4dd JDM y0!!!!111 :lol:

DM's Shoes:

http://www.asicsamerica.com/PROD_PIC/FALL_2005/MEDPIC/TN500_9793M.jpg

I always wonder how often links in text get missed........Tide should make them turn red and be way diff the the text, I think I'll start highlighing them......

Sweet kicks..........I don't ever think I've seen an asian run on the road.......go'n through the memory bank........I really haven't........I find that really strange!

DM's Shoes:

http://www.asicsamerica.com/PROD_PIC/FALL_2005/MEDPIC/TN500_9793M.jpg

I always wonder how often links in text get missed........Tide should make them turn red and be way diff the the text, I think I'll start highlighing them......

Sweet kicks..........I don't ever think I've seen an asian run on the road.......go'n through the memory bank........I really haven't........I find that really strange!

Must not be many asian people in Boston. :confused:

Shitty weekend. Took me 2 hours to ride the Bimmer down to my parents house instead of the normal 1 hou trip....plus, it was 95F out. A closed RR crossing, reroute, then bridge construction. Went down to have a sit-won with my dad and my brother about the tension with his fiancee (I am in the wedding in 7 weeks and they didn't invite my fiancee to the bridal shower). It was a good dialogue....felt like things were okay. He got back home and the shit hit the fan....she called off the wedding and my smart-ass nature was to blame. Huh? :rolleyes: I feel like complete and utter crap....how is it my fault? Come on....would you not marry the person you are supposedly in love with because of one of their relatives?? Once, again PGT = t3h scapegoat.

Shitty weekend. Took me 2 hours to ride the Bimmer down to my parents house instead of the normal 1 hou trip....plus, it was 95F out. A closed RR crossing, reroute, then bridge construction. Went down to have a sit-won with my dad and my brother about the tension with his fiancee (I am in the wedding in 7 weeks and they didn't invite my fiancee to the bridal shower). It was a good dialogue....felt like things were okay. He got back home and the shit hit the fan....she called off the wedding and my smart-ass nature was to blame. Huh? :rolleyes: I feel like complete and utter crap....how is it my fault? Come on....would you not marry the person you are supposedly in love with because of one of their relatives?? Once, again PGT = t3h scapegoat.

sorry to hear man...but now that you are back in this forum...you won't be "t3h scapegoat" here :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Huh.....least you talk to your brother! I'm honored when we get invited over for holidays, etc..... He's a tool.!!!!

And in 48 hours I'l be driving to Vermont for the week!! It'll be great to get out of the area for a while

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Hey guys! Found out you can fit a Troy Bilt tiller in our wagons this weekend. LOL

what do you need a troy bilt for in s.c.?:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Oh yes he will! :lol:

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/scapegoat2_sm.jpg

:roofles: This is the only thig that has made me smile in the last few days. Almost got a full-fledged laugh out of me.

Archived