LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the correct pronunciation of "Veuve Cliquot"?

First word is pronounced "Verve" second word something like "Clico" but I guess than might depend a little on what kind of accent you have.

Me and the crew (wrx, sti, evo, c320, me, and the kid with the c320's dads venom 600 viper) went to a local domestic show that has an entrance with a sigh that says "hot rods only." So we parked just outside the entrance and we're browsing the cars..my favorites were a supercharged LS1 in a porsche 911, the owner said it makes 504 whp, that thing was nuts. There was a sweet delorean..and the viper of course.

Well we're about to leave and an 03 civic si pulls in so we're like "WTF, I thought it was hotrods only." So we're looking around for the naaws, or a FMIC, or something. We're just walking around it giving our opinions to eachother about it, which brought the attention of some douche with a bird on his shoulder. My friends gf says "look at that fag with a bird on his shoulder." http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/lol.gif So the guy sucks in all the air his lungs can handle and walks over and says "if you're going to talk shit, lets run." We laughed and told him what he's getting himself into and he walked away.

http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/lol.gif

...thats right bitch, back down

Ya know, it would really be cool if there was a thread of random banter that went on for a really long time. I'd most definately get in on that action. I purpose someone start one ASAP. Anyone else?:D
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Jesus is this sh!t chilling!!! :eek: :eek:

"If the donor is not satisfied and starts to talk about it, - no more donor - he's shot." :eek: :eek:

"can people connect this"

"no, all people know about the person was he once donated a kidney and he was shot - no connection and no more donor"

Wow, that was twisted. They showed poor people in india trying to make a little money by illegally selling their organs, then they showed a morgue where doctors illegally pillaged bodies of dead poor and stole their organs and cremated the bodies so no one would know. All filmed undercover.

just in from a mini suby meet with the locals (4 STi's 1 WRX 1 NSX). while there ran into my buddy in his Z28. i ended up going to dinner with him and his gf, where we ran into our old professor. all in all a night of random coinkidinks. time for a beer and some chill..

Kenda

I stopped by a local Subaru meet, only a couple of STi's and WRX's, nothing big - looked a little boring. So I decided to watch some documentries and have a few drinks. After 2 hours of war and black market organ trading - I'm ready for something a little lighter - Cartoon network time at midnight - Samurai Champloo.

Man.... what a total waste of a weekend. I need a girlfriend or something :lol: :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm spending my evening focked up- it's 3AM and I just spent the night in the company of a really fun girl- I was a good boy though :D

Archived