LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

Guest *Jedimaster*
Nah- it's boring to me- too much e-drama. And I can't neglect my zombi hunting. It's for the good of the world. I have my chainsaw and boomstick ready. Ah, there's the batsignal. Good night all.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston hates people that take care of their cars. It started sprinkling while my friend and I were claying, waxing, polishing, etc last week. I washed my car yesterday when I was bored. I hope it doesnt rain; there's rain in the forecast. Goodyear Adidas? BAH! It's all about the Pumas..:D

In Houston, the forecast is never a real reliable source....it could rain anytime, at anyplace...

Not a big beer drinker. Bud Select is better to me than some other beers. Had it for the 1st time in St. Louis @ Anheuser-Busch. IBdmsezitsclydesdalehorsiepee.:lol:

It's Clydesdale Horsie Pee!

No but seriously...it's for people who clearly haven't developed taste buds...;) /beersnob

:lol: O.K. I'm open for beer suggestions.

Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Trust me.

I've tried many hundreds of beers -- I'm in the Hall of Foam at the Old Chicago sports bar chain -- ranging from the mass-produced crap to the smallest-batch craft ales. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is my favorite. My buddy, who, both enters and judges beer in Minnesota Homebrew Association competitions also names Dead Guy as his favorite. And our other buddy, who previously has only liked crappy beers (Rolling Rock, Leinie's Honey Weiss) tried the Dead Guy and called it "phenomenal".

Rogue Dead Guy Ale is brewed at the Rogue Brewery in Oregon. It's an amber-style ale with a slight hazelnut flavor. It's pretty expensive here -- I pay $8.99 a six-pack -- but it's worth it. Do yourself a favor and pick some up.

Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Trust me.

I've tried many hundreds of beers -- I'm in the Hall of Foam at the Old Chicago sports bar chain -- ranging from the mass-produced crap to the smallest-batch craft ales. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is my favorite. My buddy, who, both enters and judges beer in Minnesota Homebrew Association competitions also names Dead Guy as his favorite. And our other buddy, who previously has only liked crappy beers (Rolling Rock, Leinie's Honey Weiss) tried the Dead Guy and called it "phenomenal".

Rogue Dead Guy Ale is brewed at the Rogue Brewery in Oregon. It's an amber-style ale with a slight hazelnut flavor. It's pretty expensive here -- I pay $8.99 a six-pack -- but it's worth it. Do yourself a favor and pick some up.

I dunno - jumping straight into complex beers might not be good for beer n00bs...thought what you descibe shoulds tasty...:D

I dunno - jumping straight into complex beers might not be good for beer n00bs...thought what you descibe shoulds tasty...:D

Yeah, I'd normally tend to agree with you, except that my beer-challenged buddy (buddy #2) loved it when he tried it. This is a guy who's favorite beer was Rolling Rock until recently, and who disliked every other good craft beer I ever gave him.

There's not much not to like in the Dead Guy Ale. It's not hoppy, and doesn't have the bitterness of some of the darker ales. It's a very easy beer to drink, yet very flavorful. Just the perfect amount of hazelnut...

The Rogue Brewery makes many other fine ales, but the Dead Guy Ale is the one I'd recommend to most people. It seems to appeal to beer afficianados and noobs alike.

Man this thread is as rediculas as puating re92's on ssrs! Speaking of which I put my ssrs on my car today, feels soo much faster to bad re92's suck. Now i need springs and tires cuz the wheel gap stands out soo much. I love the ssrs tho. I need to decide on springs and tires now. I'll post some pics tommorow.

and now that i've caught up....

adidas goodyears are cool shoes, but i gotta agree the pumas are pimp tight. almost bought me a pair a few weeks ago to do pit stops in, but i decided against it at the moment.

although i like an ale beer, anything with any hint of halznut is just not entering my body!!! new castle is a helluva beer to break someone in on. might i suggest the Sierra Nevada...light, crisp, refreshing!

now...on to these TPS reports :lol: and checking this thread randomly through the day to keep me entertained!

Kenda :dm:

Guest JessterCPA

Dead Guy Ale is awesome. They have it on tap at Ginger Man in NYC. I even have the rare "glow in the dark" bottle somewhere at home. Had the t-shirt also.

Jesse

Archived