LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
Jedi Hates Zombies!!!!!11

http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/games/resident%20evil%20ss%20zombie%20time%20gc.jpg

Argh, Argh, Typing of teh Dead!!!1

Guest JessterCPA

Hey all. Thinking of changing the stereo in my 05 LGT. Any recommendations? I did a search but nothing showed up.

Thanks.

well got my new project today....organize and plan a complete component mass and inertia test (which needs to be done ASAP, of course!)...oh the joy of dealing with big wigs in Milford, MI. slightly nervous, but i'll get it done!! oh yeah i still have to finish my post test reports and do some small design and FEA work...

Kenda :dm:

well got my new project today....organize and plan a complete component mass and inertia test (which needs to be done ASAP, of course!)...oh the joy of dealing with big wigs in Milford, MI. slightly nervous, but i'll get it done!! oh yeah i still have to finish my post test reports and do some small design and FEA work...

Kenda :dm:

Don't forget your TPS reports. :lol::D

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest JessterCPA
I always loved those old reel to reel players, great sound quality.

I have one. Revox B-77 Mk. II. Cool. I dont even have to buy one. Thanks for the tip!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I just saw a gentlemen with his brain in his middle ear. Thats always a good time. :lol:

I hope you beheaded him- frickin' zombies!

Guest JessterCPA
My friend got a pair of those goodyear addidas. I think they look nice, but they are too narrow and would like like clown shoes in size 12. :lol:

Should I cut my toes off so my foot is a normal size?

I almost bought those, but I can't tell if they look like wrestling shoes or girls' shoes. Bought the Smiths instead.

I hope you beheaded him- frickin' zombies!

:lol:

He had a mastoidectomy.....surgeon didn't leave enough bone to serve as a shelf. So his brain fell in his middle ear....common....but not uncommon. You really have no way of knowing how strong the bone you leave in is.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

I washed mine yesterday and right when I had rinsed her all off and started on the wheels it started pouring rain. So I just kept washing, soaking wet, in the middle of a lightning storm..standing to 1200lbs of iron gate. I'm hardcore.

But it stopped shortly there after and now it's all nice and pretty.

My friend got a pair of those goodyear addidas. I think they look nice, but they are too narrow and would like like clown shoes in size 12. :lol:

Should I cut my toes off so my foot is a normal size?

I wear those Goodyear Adidas in size 12....they look fine...:confused:

Houston hates people that take care of their cars. It started sprinkling while my friend and I were claying, waxing, polishing, etc last week. I washed my car yesterday when I was bored. I hope it doesnt rain; there's rain in the forecast. Goodyear Adidas? BAH! It's all about the Pumas..:D

Archived