LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

ummmm....that's disturbing. That kid should be eating solid foods.

Yes....yes he should. I don't think he was paying attention to the tasks at hand with a tit in his mouth. I know I wouldn't be.

This whole "Strengthen's the immune system" gets taken a tad too far. Thats only the first 3 months honey. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA

I always break the 0.5. Moved up to the 0.7, but found a 0.9, and love it. Being an accounting uber-dork, I even have red-leads for the 0.9. :lol:

My daughter is 15 months old, and on almost 100% table/solid food.

I had a mom (40's something) whip out a tit and start breast feeding her 3yr old while I was testing him. Although it was a nice bewbie...my initial feeling was thats fucked up. Secondly, if the kid can ask for the tit....you probably should be giving him it. :lol:
:needpics: Had to say it. Sorry, there was 1 or more breasts involved.:dm:
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

I'm feeling pretty down tonight - I've been in a slump for a bit now. Work has been busy as holy hell this week, my commutes have been 30+ minutes longer, my best friend is being thrown out of his house Sept 1 and he has no plans nor does he seem like he cares, I've been miserbly single for a while, I have spent like $100 this summer mailing resumes and cover letters or applications and never received any calls, been single for almost 9 months now, money hasn't exactly been growing off trees lately, etc etc etc....

Other than that all is well :p

I had a mom (40's something) whip out a tit and start breast feeding her 3yr old while I was testing him. Although it was a nice bewbie...my initial feeling was thats fucked up. Secondly, if the kid can ask for the tit....you probably should be giving him it. :lol:

So, if you're one of these militant breastfeeding moms who keeps the kid on the tit 'til he's three, what happens if you have another kid when the first one is, say, two? Does the breast compensate by producing enough milk for both? For that matter, do the breasts get bigger as a kid (& his appetite) get bigger?

So, if you're one of these militant breastfeeding moms who keeps the kid on the tit 'til he's three, what happens if you have another kid when the first one is, say, two? Does the breast compensate by producing enough milk for both? For that matter, do the breasts get bigger as a kid (& his appetite) get bigger?
Hmmmm. I wonder.
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

OMG! I have a story about some hot chicks and riding in a sl65 amg tonight. I'm eating chex mix right now so I can't tell it, you can wait.

I love being single..its fucking awesome.

:confused: - You're 16 anyway, what do you know about hot chicks and being single? Probably more than me.

so, .5 > .7? GO drink a beer Kenda! You ain't making no sense a'tall.

lemme explain (i hate to be misunderstood!)...

.5 RULES everything else DROOLS! i participate in the event known as "pit stops for race cars" after i get off work..ya know change the tires and refuel as quick as possible!

now i will go back to eating my dinner...beer and popcorn

Kenda :dm:

lemme explain (i hate to be misunderstood!)...

.5 RULES everything else DROOLS! i participate in the event known as "pit stops for race cars" after i get off work..ya know change the tires and refuel as quick as possible!

now i will go back to eating my dinner...beer and popcorn

What beer????

I'm feeling pretty down tonight - I've been in a slump for a bit now. Work has been busy as holy hell this week, my commutes have been 30+ minutes longer, my best friend is being thrown out of his house Sept 1 and he has no plans nor does he seem like he cares, I've been miserbly single for a while, I have spent like $100 this summer mailing resumes and cover letters or applications and never received any calls, been single for almost 9 months now, money hasn't exactly been growing off trees lately, etc etc etc....

Other than that all is well :p

enjoy the single life! i know i do. i do thing for myself b/c i can! i think you should do the same. it helps. as far as the job..dont give up, you'll get it! ;)

I deal with ears.....tits are just a hobby.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Sierra Nevada!

The pale ale, I presume. Interesting -- I don't know too many girls who like hoppy beers. Sierra Nevada is a great beer, though. For the pale ale fans here, I highly recommend Goose Island IPA. Although I'm not a huge fan of most of the Goose Island products, they really nailed the IPA. It was my favorite beer for years, until I started drinking Rogue Dead Guy.

For the last week or so I've been finishing off leftover beer from a couple of barbecues. I had gotten Sam Adams and Harp lager, since they appeal more to the masses, and had a bunch left over. They're okay, but I was glad to get rid of them so I could go back to something really good. Last night I finished them off, and even drank a lone Ice House that my buddy must have left in my cooler. When all I had left was my wife's Miller Lite, I switched to a gin & tonic.

Fortunately, tonight I picked up a 6-pack of Rogue Dead Guy Ale, and a 6-pack of St. Rogue Red (another great Rogue product). I'm good to go for a couple of days!

Archived