LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a Tuesday? Is it the time difference? Is it actually Friday in Texas? And Winter too?

Speaking of drunk, I want to get seriously drunk and go to work. I think it might be a bad idea though. Just like getting a piece of fabric and jumping off my roof like it's a parachute. I know it won't work, but seriously- how do i really know if I don't try it. Or at least get the nighbor kid to try it.

every now and then i wonder what goes in your cranium...

i think i have concluded not much! :lol:

i went to this nice (read: normally $$$$) restaurant for lunch b/c they have buffet on Tues. I asked for a to-go cup and ended up with ulta-mega-large-never die of thirst-big gulp plastic Coke Racing Family cup. damn thing is so big i can barely pick it up!!

Kenda :dm:

Guest *Jedimaster*
every now and then i wonder what goes in your cranium...

i think i have concluded not much! :lol:

Kenda :dm:

That's it- you are officially on my bad girl list- and you know what happens to bad girls don't you? Of course you do. :D

Speaking of drunk, I want to get seriously drunk and go to work. I think it might be a bad idea though. Just like getting a piece of fabric and jumping off my roof like it's a parachute. I know it won't work, but seriously- how do i really know if I don't try it. Or at least get the nighbor kid to try it.

A few years ago when I was in college, a really good friend of mine at the time was a total stoner. Everytime I saw her, she was completely baked out of her mind - yet somehow, she graduated on the Dean's list with a 3.85 gpa. :eek:

I remember one day she was so baked she couldn't even speak right:

her: "heeyyyyyyy mike, yoooo wats uppp"

me: hey what's going on, you heading to class?"

her: "yeahhhh man, yoooo I'm sooo fcuked up right now, I just smoked by that ohhh that place where people do exercise and stuff, you know that building place where..."

me: "The gym?"

her: "yeahhhhh man, that place"

me: *laugh*

her: *laughs* alright man, I gotta take go a midterm thingy now

:lol: :lol:

- Mike

A few years ago when I was in college, a really good friend of mine at the time was a total stoner. Everytime I saw he she was completely bakes out of her mind - yet somehow, she graduated on the Dean's list with a 3.85 gpa. :eek:

I remember on day she was so baked she couldn't even speak right:

her: "heeyyyyyyy mike, yoooo wats uppp"

me: hey what's going on, you heading to class?"

her: "yeahhhh man, yoooo I'm sooo fcuked up right now, I just smoked by that ohhh that place where people do exercise and stuff, you know that building place where..."

me: "The gym?"

her: "yeahhhhh man, that place"

me: *laugh*

her: *laughs* alright man, I gotta take go a midterm thingy now

:lol: :lol:

- Mike

Was this girl's name James (ih8vtec)? :lol:

Just like getting a piece of fabric and jumping off my roof like it's a parachute. I know it won't work, but seriously- how do i really know if I don't try it. Or at least get the nighbor kid to try it.

It works. I used to be that neighbor kid. We used a tent.....the trick is getting it full of air first, then holding on tight. It's a fun ride down.....weeeeeeeee! Thump!! :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
It works. I used to be that neighbor kid. We used a tent.....the trick is getting it full of air first, then holding on tight. It's a fun ride down.....weeeeeeeee! Thump!! :lol:

Didnt this trick save the guy in Angels & Demons?

Guest JessterCPA
Um, I'm here for the gangbang...

45 minutes to blast off

It ain't an orgy without teh DM :lol:

OK. This is getting weird. :lol:

I had a mom (40's something) whip out a tit and start breast feeding her 3yr old while I was testing him. Although it was a nice bewbie...my initial feeling was thats fucked up. Secondly, if the kid can ask for the tit....you probably should be giving him it. :lol:
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

I had a mom (40's something) whip out a tit and start breast feeding her 3yr old while I was testing him. Although it was a nice bewbie...my initial feeling was thats fucked up. Secondly, if the kid can ask for the tit....you probably should be giving him it. :lol:

ummmm....that's disturbing. That kid should be eating solid foods.

Archived