LegacyGT.com

Mountain Biking

I'd love to buy a new full suspension bike but definitely dont have the $1500 minimum to get a new one. I say that price for a decent product. I know I can find stuff used for probably $800 but I have too many hobbies with 2 cars and needing to save for a damn house. lol

Recently my money has been going towards gas and white water kayaking. That has been a blast.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 5 rides on this and it's awesome. The part spec is pretty fantastic at its price point. I'm cleaning things much easier than on my old bike. Coming from a 2010 enduro and im still getting used to the bigger wheels and longer chainstay, though.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb11611245/p4pb11611245.jpg

Picked up my 2014 Felt Edict yesterday. Looking to get out for a ride this weekend.

Looked at the price tag of a '15 Spec Demo 8 the other day. Decided I would rather own a motor vehicle instead.

Jebus! The prices! ... My 2003 Spec Enduro Comp FSR is still rolling. If I was 10years younger I'd put my studded Nokians back on and go for a ride in the 14 Fahrenheit degree weather...

^^^Sweet. I'd like to hear more as you get more time on it. The Trance Advanced is on my short list.

Those enduros did have awesomely tight chainstays, eh?

Yeah, one of the benefits of FSR and 26" wheels.

Giant sizing is a little bigger than other companies. At 5'9" I could have gone with either a small or medium. I opted for the medium and just recently put on a 35mm (stock length is 60mm) Easton Havoc stem. The new stem made a huge improvement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went and rode camp tamarancho this morning before class. Good morning ride and there wasn't anyone else on the trails.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/177ca92ee74baca44cec9205d580afbe.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Went and rode camp tamarancho this morning before class. Good morning ride and there wasn't anyone else on the trails.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/177ca92ee74baca44cec9205d580afbe.jpg

How was it. Been meaning to go out there, but just have never got around to it.

How was it. Been meaning to go out there, but just have never got around to it.

It was good. They have flyers up about building a new downhill trail which looks like it will be pretty fun. We did a pretty quick ride though since my friend had to be back for his class at noon.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B