LegacyGT.com

The Goals Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya so much for them...Came out feeling strong and running good. It was hot (high 70's) drank too much water and just lost gas at mile 11. Picked some of it back up at 13 and sprinted the last 1/4 mile. Lesson learned.

I did follow quite a few nice asses the entire time :wub:

Complete rupture of my right rotator cuff is hindering so many activities, especially my lap swimming. Maintaining, but wanted to be beyond this point, at this point. Surgery in October folby 8-10 weeks recupe, then, hopefully, back on glideslope.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

No. I'm annoyed with myself. Although I did walk the dog twice that night and once the next morning, so at least I was moving (I rarely walk the dog). Swimming Tuesday. This time a good friend is going so I won't be able to back out. It's pathetic. Also, cute boy and I are taking the bikes to the B&A trail Sunday for a ride. It'll be my first time out in a long time. I'm looking forward to it.

But No. I didn't.

:wub: Im no bike seat :lol:

Havent run since Sundays 1/2, running Sat then a 5k Monday :spin:

:lol:

Got a new seat AND I have padded shorts. (plus plenty of built in padding :( )

Bike seat tip... The big, soft, couch-like ones; cause the worst pain. That's why performance bikes have tiny seats. Least amount of contact points, is good!

:lol:

Bike seat tip... The big, soft, couch-like ones; cause the worst pain. That's why performance bikes have tiny seats. Least amount of contact points, is good!

Sold bikes for a long time - aimed away from the couch seat... just got a happy middle of the road, closer to my hip width type seat :)

Archived