LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you work in the Midwest I assume you love there too? Y U post in PNW section :iam:

"But the heart does not recognize boundaries on a map, or wars, or political policies. The heart does as the heart does."

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

"But the heart does not recognize boundaries on a map, or wars, or political policies. The heart does as the heart does."

SC

Stupid autocorrect thinks it knows what I want to say :lol:

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 3 weeks later...
CEL. P0031. I've had the cel for about 2 weeks now, and, oddly, as soon as it came on, the lurch/stutter/shudder that had been getting worse completely went away. Wondering if I should replace the O2 sensor or just live with no cruise control.

Finally installed almost all the Dynamat in the Outback over out vacation. Also picked up a 2003 GT steering rack which has a better ratio then the Outback rack does. Then I can align it after the complete suspension refurbish.

I did find someone to powdercoated the 2008 WRX 17" wheels for the cost of some Redbull and I have to supply the powder. Now only if my wife could make up her mind on color....

• 2 weeks later...
Replaced front O2 sensor. Went to clear cel, Cobb says 'can't communicate'. Checked cable, connection, etc., no luck. Plugged in little green guys, tried to revert to stock, Cobb says 'this is not the correct ECU, halting operation'. Yay.

eh, just unplug the battery and let the car reset the ECU the old way.

granted, doesn't solve any of your Cobb crap, but you get what you pay for... ;)

Yeah, did that. Now it's time for 'keep engine from stalling while ecu relearns how to work properly' exercises.

Just dropped off the injectors at doctor injector. Hopefully all is well with those.

On a different note. Does anyone know if PIA offers discounts for retunes? I had my car tuned in May and it happen do have bad spark plugs which resulted in a missfire at 17lbs and up. I have since put in new one step colder plugs, switched from a Perrin to a Grimmspeed TMIC, and have a Grimspeed Intake that I'm waiting to install pending tune. Ive been debating on getting an E-tune since it can be a bit cheaper and they tune for normal driving conditions (which PIA did not do any road logging post dyno), but to nail the tune a wideband is required making the savings none.

Thoughts?

If it changes anything I dont plan on adding any other parts that would require a tune for a long time.

Archived