LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't done a lot to the Outback in the past couple weeks but I did have a chance to get all the stereo wiring ran, carpet installed and a mounting board for the amp and crossovers.

On a side note, I have been getting the new engine together for my XT6. It has a .5mm overbore, Wiseco piston with modified wrist pin height, shaved heads, and Delta 272 grind cams. Shooting for 250 crank horsepower with a MegaSquirt 2 v3.0 system and a Innovative LM1 wideband 02.

Changed the oil. Only because I wanted to replace the magnetic drain plug with a non-magnetic one. Which in turn is because I'm going to do a bunch of oil analysis over the next 1500 miles to try to get advance notice if my GSC cams start to self destruct. They've got 560 miles on them so far, and all seems well. If they make it to 2000 miles I can stop worrying.

Those are gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. When I saw them on Facebook, I knew I wanted them. Traded my JDM headlights and cash for them. Worth every cent. Worth the hassles of installing them. Now that I have a longer commute on dark ass roads, I am going to love these.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/aaab764e9ad70c17b5fa6e76bf8512ee.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/1f71d915694f8f9004657f57cc7d0fa9.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/6a1a2a83519581ff93bbf2dfe563cc77.jpg

Mr. Tris, my fiancée and I did a couple things last night.

So you are DavidinSeattle! I should have put 2 and 2 together... It was a pleasure to meet you! Those really make the front end pop! How was the initial alignment?

So you are DavidinSeattle! I should have put 2 and 2 together... It was a pleasure to meet you! Those really make the front end pop! How was the initial alignment?

Hahaha! I was trying to figure your name here too, although I should have guessed. I need to lower the driver side a bit. I planned to do it today, but ended up doing a fall cleanup of the yard. But the alignment is close enough to drive until I get it all set.

Love the lights. They make the car look so much better!

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like after an hour or two, the turbo is in place, the oil tube is in the oil hose, and the inlet appears to be where it should be.

If the weather holds through tomorrow night, it should be all bolted into place, refilled with fluids, and fired up!

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

Drivers side fog light went out. I had the PIAA yellow halogen bulbs for a year and a half. Any recommendations? Thinking of possibly doing leds

I have LED fogs which I like quite a bit. I actually had a rock take out one of the lenses and the bulb. So I ended up going full-on replacement with some Morimotos, although I don't think they'll fit your car. But still, the I'm happy with the LED bulbs in them.

Drivers side fog light went out. I had the PIAA yellow halogen bulbs for a year and a half. Any recommendations? Thinking of possibly doing leds

I got some ASTAR LED fog bulbs, and I like em pretty well. Quite a lot brighter than stock. The white light of course doesn't penetrate fog as well as whiter light, but then again I rarely drive in fog anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put something here like all the cool people, except there's nothing cool to put here.

Might be buying a 05 gt sedan parts car this upcoming g week. No engine or transmission but if anyone needs anything pretty much name your price and cover the shipping costs and I'll help as much as I can

I'll take the dome light. I'll pm you.

Archived