LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

With the sunroof no longer leaking, we finally wrapped the headliner for the Outback. Used 3m Super 90 spray adhesive and a gray upholstery suede from Joanns Fabric. With that done, I was able to get the LED dome and map lights installed.

I noticed a few weeks ago one of the LED license plate lights were out so I purchased more from Amazon. The new ones look so much better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've decided to go back to stock with my 08 gt, she's only at 70k so she has plenty of life left in her. Especially since I swapped the turbo for a new one so I could get the experience, and it seemed like good insurance.

Why? Buying a daily and building a fun car! On CL there are a few Outback XTs that need a new block, which I might have access to here soon. But should that be the daily, or the builder?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Picked up this gem this past weekend. Drove it home from Denver yesterday and handled it like a champ. 171k and she is mint. No plans with really, just appreciate it for what it is..... for now.d8b71b38d5a2c3bc5180a8482b36e887.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived