LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guys at psi were saying they are better than moton or Penske or jrz so if u guys want the best dd/racing setup ohlins has the best reliability they sell all of those companies and they were showing me all the broken moton Penske part and they have to be rebuilt way more often

they actually came straight from the factory in sweden since they dont stock them here in the states but i purchased them from PSI here in CA. they retailed for 3,999 but got a little discount from my tuner since he use to have a shop up at Infineon where PSI is located. took about month though between shipping times and customs.

Ya me too ! Taking a bit longer than I was hoping but we are painting everything and hit almost all the bolts on the grinding wheel to freshin things up but should only be another 3-4 days and will have finished shots

Long lock assembled time to drop her in and throw on all the suspension goodies :)

Is that your garage in the background? If so, let me say how jealous I am. Also, expecting great things from the build given the cleanliness of that garage floor and the organized stacking of your supplies.

Oh yeah, thanks for the one pic. Surely, you can post a few more? :lol:

I wish! It's my homie here in Truckee dude kills it if anyone ever wants work done on the west coast guy knows everything from Audi to Porsche and subaru and everything else. Can google search vlmspec.com but ya someday I will have my own special shop ;)

Oh just on case anyone upgrades to the rear spec b trailing arms they will need spec b wheel bearing bolts as the ones that come with the stock lgt ones are way to short since the spec b are thicker when u pull out the hub assembly

Archived