LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's not the cossie under there is it?

Not yet just the intake my friends been sick as as hell last couple days but just got rear spec b trailing arms in from a member in PA super great price and gonna look sexy with the ohlins

image.thumb.jpg.279f2f1bed6dd1d91ad75a1fc4179a91.jpg

:). I know I was Thinkkng about selling em and just using a bagged setup ..

If you really want to get serious (look cool) : I think you should 1) go bagged, 2) lower it beyond function, 3) go with a wheel that is too wide 4) install stretched tires to clear the fenders and 5) bitch because you are rubbing.

Seriously this is a nice build and good luck with everything.

Subscribing because its cannondales old car. Curious to see what you do with it all around. It needed some love. Can't wait to hear about the Olhins as well. Probably my next choice. Loved them on my Volvo. Good luck :).

Hopefully will be done end of the week been a slow last few days my homie has been uber sick but got the engine pulled last night took the holiday off today will be back at it tomorrow :) wish I knew more but learned much going to be nice to have a more mechanical hands on knowledge as opposed to just reading about stuff

Hopefully will be done end of the week been a slow last few days my homie has been uber sick but got the engine pulled last night took the holiday off today will be back at it tomorrow :) wish I knew more but learned much going to be nice to have a more mechanical hands on knowledge as opposed to just reading about stuff

Heading out to AZ with my daughter will need to see it after Easter break :)

A Over built engine has to be a great feeling. I personally do not drive the way I'd like to because I am so paranoid about blogging the motor

as the owner of an"overbuilt" motor, I can tell you it's great fun. Before it was built, I drove in the 3000 rpm range, now I drive in the 5000 rpm range....all power all the time. Just did an oil analysis after 16k miles, everything is fine.

Hey Guys been downstate last few days wil be back in the shop today pulling the heads of and starting on taking the suspension off. Ohlins are getting picked up tues damn customs took over a week to get through I'm Hopeful it was worth the wait :) will post some pics of the old block next to the new one I'm curious to see the level of carbon build up and how messed up it was as she ws burning about a quart every 500 miles

Archived