LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

I've always wanted a 22b replica ever since I got into subies there is just something about the widebody gc8 that's excites my soul. My ultimate life mission is to be involved in rally racing i hope to one day be able to race on some level in the woods. I am a huge f1/rally enthusiast and obviously f1 is not really a option I mean I'm sure I could do some sorta open wheel racing but the rally scene is my passion I feel like a legacy isn't for the dirt

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya it's the holy grail of subies to me at least a real one would be but those are like 100k so proly not gonna happen in this lifetime but who knows :) just got word from cosworth apparently they have fired everyone except one person in the facility making engines super unhappy with there service. Paid for it over a month ago and they tell me two days ago this information. How do u go about yelling at cosworth.. I'm sure they don't give a f...

Ya it's the holy grail of subies to me at least a real one would be but those are like 100k so proly not gonna happen in this lifetime but who knows :) just got word from cosworth apparently they have fired everyone except one person in the facility making engines super unhappy with there service. Paid for it over a month ago and they tell me two days ago this information. How do u go about yelling at cosworth.. I'm sure they don't give a f...

Could have known two weeks ago

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2476492

Ya I think I've been waiting as long as thst gentleman we got an email from ken last week but nothing definitive of when parts would show so who knows only time will tell. I don't mind waiting its just i hate waiting without knowing a legit time frame

I was also able to buy everything at a wholesale price and don't have any labor costs so it makes it more affordable which is the only reason I was able to splurge on the nice parts and I got the car with the upgraded turbo setup so I don't have to buy any if the exhaust or intercooler or turbo components

Archived