LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

That engine is not reliable and does not like slow driving. That is a race engine!!!

I'm sure that's a shock to every cosworth owner. BTW, there are cosworth engines, and then there are cosworth engines. Don't do yourself an injury - http://americas.cosworth.com/products/performance-parts/?idCategory=2. They make great art.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No such thing as overkill when it comes to reliability if u can afford it :)

it is when I can assure you my motor is more reliable for less money. 380whp is easily achieved reliable with far less. All very nice parts and I love it but you could've spent half what you spent Im sure and had more

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

I would love to know why your motor is more reliable other than the fact you say that it is I apologize for being able to purchase the things that I want. My bad for wanting a motor built by the same people that make f1/wrc/formula Atlantic motors and have done the r/d way beyond any other motor builder/performance shop but obviously u seem to know more than cosworth since your motor is "more"reliable an i paid only 4200 for the built short block so that means I still have mine I could sell and offset cost more if i want so plz keep acting like I didn't do my research. My bad for wanting something other than what everyone else has.

Don't take it personal hobo - your build is inspiring. Anyone who is a self labeled "genius" will more than likely be a prick. While he's forged a path towards what he feels is the ultimate LGT (it's his own path and he's proud of it), his narrow mindset towards others being able to innovate in a different way than his "almighty godly build" is beyond him. I've witnessed his attitude plenty in other threads, and I personally feel his car looks like total ass and totally contradicts itself.

If you have connections and can get some of the best quality parts, (and afford it), more power to you! Cosworth and Ohlins are very respected in the motorsports world, and they back up what they do to keep that respect. I'd be thrilled to have your build vs. a stanced/bagged project that hasn't been drivable since I joined this forum.

Sure does ! Just been hella busy with moving outta my house and my friend is helping me with his spare time so been a little behind schedule but I'm hoping to have all the engine bay done by the weekend and will be starting on the suspension right after. Anyone know how I can shrink pictures I'm not to clever with computers

Archived