LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

I need to take a 30 min trip to Truckee when the snow starts to fall:)

ya i cant wait to be back prolly looking more like spring time now since i cant get outta my lease here in ny till may and it will give me more time to save uo for the tranny and rotated setup since i kinda spent what i started on the alcons but such is the life of modified cars..

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish I was there now! Sadly I am still in upstate ny for the winter but I will be back in may hopefully sooner but def by then and we should def catch up love meeting subie heads ! Def had a lot of ppl stop in asking me about my car thanks for all the love :)

• 4 months later...
Just picked up a jdm Double Din Kenwood DNX6960. setup for my drive back to CA. got it from Rester5350 thanks again :) couldn't be happier to move back. picked up some potenza s-04 pole position rubber and got the alcons back on, definitely glad i kept them and the ohlins but being broke makes u do silly things but everything usually works out. looking forward to our LGT meet up in the bay this summer. hope to see as many of you guys and out there!

a bunch of us were planning on a LGT meet/ track day this summer if you look in the nor cal

region there is a post about it. also if u ever need any tuning or work done my friend that helped with everything is up in truckee. incredibly knowledgable and a really great guy and very reasonable rates.

thanks man! i do too my goal is to have a brand new 05 lgt wagon. i hope to have this car forever :) next on the list is some body work as i kinda slid into my dads plow this winter and put a hole in my rear driverside door and dented my corner panel. just got a new door same color and need to get the quarter panel fixed and proly gonna have them repaint the whole car. then 6speed swap and a mild turbo upgrade. proly gonna do rotated twin scroll EFR 7163. or possibly a garret gtx 3076 but proxy gonna do the efr. I'm just happy to get away from all this salt they put on the roads in upstate ny. breaks my heart to see how much corrosion the stuff does. but it is a necessary evil sure does make the road safer up here in the frozen north.

a bunch of us were planning on a LGT meet/ track day this summer if you look in the nor cal

region there is a post about it. also if u ever need any tuning or work done my friend that helped with everything is up in truckee. incredibly knowledgable and a really great guy and very reasonable rates.

I have been keeping an eye on that thread and would really like to attend however it happens to be happening when I am back in WA. If I haven't gotten any tuning done before I am back in NorCal for school in the fall I might make a trip up to see him and maybe get some skiing or Mt biking in.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived