LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
I want to I'm really busy trying to build a house and my friend has b5 s4 build he's wrapping up then I get to dive in and cross my fingers that it only needs a head gasket . But I was able to get my money for te Sonoma track day credited for another event so I'm shooting for lagna seca in July. Kinda glad it happend befor racing woulda been way more of a pain dealing with it outta town. But will def update. Might end up doing some head work since I'm in there.

• 1 month later...
Finally after a very long wait got my rebuilt heads with supertech valves and ti dual springs. Pics up tomorrow of shiny new parts. Oh and picked up spec b front bumper thx to valleylegacy excellent person to work with thx again! Hoping to be operational by the end of the weekend. Couldn't be more stoked been down for a few months I'm sure most of ya know how that feeling is.

• 1 month later...
just picked up a few little goodies before my motor gets dropped in. been way to long but cant rush these sorta things but was able to pick up some freshy Killer B parts. grabbed a killer b oil pan killer b windage tray and the killer b pickup tube. almost got a new turbo but im pretty happy with the hta68 for now and truthfully wanna do the 6speed swap before hand but BW is having a sale on there EFR turbos for subiefest so if anyones is looking to get one nows the time. so subie will be back and running by the weekend but not int time for subiefest but not gonna miss next year! will have some pics of the new parts and the new jdm spec b front end with the s402 grill and rare white subie emblem and sti badge. can not wait!

nah got a new job that actually pays me a decent amount and honestly i have way too much time an $$ invested at this point and we all know that you never get that back and i would feel empty inside if i ended up parting ways so im glad things turned around finacially for me. but desparate times call for desparate measures.

ya i needed something to get around it since subie seems to be taking way longer than projected due to slacker mechanic friend have had all the parts for the last month so hopefuly he gets around to it so i found this for sale in sac for 1400$ my first german car. around 120000 5spd a/c all the bells and whistles. honestly see myself driving this more than the lgt proly keep me outta trouble as well

Yeah those cars are awesome! One of my friends here at school is extremely jealous of how cheap you got that. He currently has an e36 318i but wants an e21 or even older. Will the wagon be done for the install day/meet on the 5th?

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Man I really hope so I've been wanting to get together with everyone down there since I got back from ny in the spring and been withouty car since end of May. Was suppose to have my car back on mon. Really wish I knew another mechanic that I trust cuz as much of a slacker as he is he's an amazing mechanic when he is actually working.

Well I go to school with a bunch of engineers and I know there are a few of us that are all into cars. I'm sure if you could get it on a trailer and bring it down here we could put it all together in a Saturday. :spin:

2005 Vader Wagon

Yep that and replace some coolant lines and I got a new killer b oil pan/windage tray/pickup to put on. Got all te gaskets all coolant lines and and new stud bolts oh and got a new timing belt kit since I'm in there might as well. I only got 50k on te last one but I hope to not need to pull the engine anytime soon

So I guess it's a little more than that but imma be at my friends shop tomorrow and will let ya know hopefully he just gets it done cuz he really is an awesome mechanic does great job tuning and metal fab. He's just a one man show and had way to many customers

Yeah hopefully he can get it all buttoned back up for you. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of the Bay Area guys at the install day. Now I will know people in both WA and CA.

2005 Vader Wagon

Archived