LegacyGT.com

Darn broad just rear ended me

spc2125

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been over this before I do not find Seinfeld funny or that how I met your mother show it's not my kind of humor. I do however love curb your enthusiasm on hbo made by Larry David one of the guys who made Seinfeld.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

hang on.....this thread is still open and people are actually able to comment in it without the OP closing it after he gives us an update:spin::spin::spin::spin:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

In before c-lo locks this shit up

oh I'm not locking anything up. I like watching train wrecks. besides.....OP locks it up when the heat gets turned up:rolleyes:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Hi,

Can someone give me the correct specs as to what a proper "smokeshow" should look like? I think I saw one today but I want to make sure before I officially call it a smokeshow.

Thanks!

X

---

Hi,

Can someone give me the correct specs as to what a proper "smokeshow" should look like? I think I saw one today but I want to make sure before I officially call it a smokeshow.

Thanks!

X

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LWFET7ZfpfI/SGud6kqG-pI/AAAAAAAAA_I/5iA4OKgUlVI/s400/04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

for some reason I want to go play golf now. can't figure out why:lol:

Color me confused, but the picture the OP posted does not seem to meet the specs for the google search of a smokeshow. I would hate to be calling every "broad" a smokeshow when it is not accurate!

X

---

Yeah I've heard some old timer words for things in my days but "Smokeshow" is totally a new one..

In doing a google image search on "smokeshow" I have been able to come to the conclusion that is very positive...

Smokeshow search Here!!!!

I like how snoop dog shows up about 6 pictures in on the search -lol

Archived